• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactley. Corndog air has a need to put there nose where it doesn't belong. Ask him if he know this

P F T
I love when a Mesa east Doosh bag thinks he's smarter than anyone else, all while their 30 year 320 captains are making less than what a 3rd year southwest f/o makes. But it does make him look like a bigger dickweed. If that's even possible!

I love when a Mesa east Doosh bag thinks he's smarter than anyone else, all while their 30 year 320 captains are making less than what a 3rd year southwest f/o makes. But it does make him look like a bigger dickweed. If that's even possible!

Please deposit $10,000 and push button A1

Your job will be dispensed shortly

Thank you for your busines

Just to set the record straight,

12 Year US Airways A320 CA = $181 per hour
3rd year Southwest F/O = $107 per hour

Thank you for your busines
Please deposit foot in anus. But make sure to remove head first. Not too much room up there after all the penny pinching making less than a SW newhire!

Please deposit foot in anus. But make sure to remove head first. Not too much room up there after all the penny pinching making less than a SW newhire!

No wAAy buddy! How's that escalator down to the basement? Upgrade any time soon? Like a few decades maybe?

No wAAy buddy! How's that escalator down to the basement? Upgrade any time soon? Like a few decades maybe?
Um, we're your mom and dad brother and sister? I don't work for Southwest ****************************** bag. And, I've been a captain since 2007. Probably when you were conceived in the trailer which you currently reside!

Um, we're your mom and dad brother and sister? I don't work for Southwest ****************************** bag. And, I've been a captain since 2007. Probably when you were conceived in the trailer which you currently reside!

LMAO, Scoot got called out and had to resort to name calling... :) So Scoot, he makes 181/hr... What exactly does your Capt. seat pay at your longevity? Just wondering...

LOA 93 was nine years of bottom of the majors with terrible contract terms to boost. All self induced to avoid the Nic. Which is most likely still coming....smart.

LMAO, Scoot got called out and had to resort to name calling... :) So Scoot, he makes 181/hr... What exactly does your Capt. seat pay at your longevity? Just wondering...

Hi Girl flyer:
Um, got called out for what?
What I make is probably less then what you make turning tricks at the local truckstop:blush:;), but I'm not on my knees like you all day either. But it is nearly double that of a 30 yr easthole aka mesa east!
AMF!

Latest resources

Back