Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nimtz

Dude,

As much as I love playoff baseball and dislike the Bronx Team, 14 innings and 6 hours to settle that Yankee-Sox Game! Gotta be the first time in my life I've found myself exhausted after sitting on the couch watching a game for a quarter of the day. Gotta give it up for both teams and even the pampered players for once. Playing at least four days in a row at this level of competition has gotta be ridiuclously hard on the body. Thought they were going to have to start making the pinch hitters through from the mound.

Now it looks like the Cards-Stros could go to extra frames...

I think the series will be all but over tom. night. I don't think the Yanks will lose the next two games, seems somewhat far fetched.

A Yanks/Stros world series would be nice but St. Louis I think in the end will prevail.

time shall tell...

3 5 0

What an ending in Houston.:D Kent is the answer again.

Would be nice to see Houston face NY in the world series.

3 5 0

Anyone familiar with my avatar will know who I'm ultimately rooting for (and against), but I have to say I'm loving what the Astros are doing.

They will make a worthy adversary for the Sox.:D

sox got the yankee fans to deal with.....
stros got the st.louis fans to deal with.....

will be interesting.
ready for some fuel forthe fire?
ok here goes....
-cant wait for the cards yanks series.....will be nice to show them yanks that all the money in the world cant buy you $hit.

Far Fetched!!

I think the series will be all but over tom. night. I don't think the Yanks will lose the next two games, seems somewhat far fetched.
I guess it wasn't that far feyched after all. :rolleyes: After the Yankees lost game 6 the series was over. The momentum had shifted so much that it would have taken a miracle for them to win. Just look at the first two innings of game 7.

A Yanks/Stros world series would be nice but St. Louis I think in the end will prevail.
How on Earth could you say that, unless you are a die hard Yankees fan? :confused: The Yankees in the World Series again...BORING. Besides, two of the last four World Series the Red Sox have been in were against....St. Louis. It's finally time for a little pay back.

GO SOX!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back