going rate for a beach jet sic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cbogacz

anyone know ? company says they will pic type me kinda sounds like a dual capt. thing. It's a part 91/135 op. in chicago area thanks in advance

Last edited:
What ever you can get!

I get only $300 a day with a free type but I'm not flying PIC. Next year they want to pay me $350 a day. I think the going rate for SIC would be in the $400 to $500 range. These are day rates. Full time is $37 to $48K. Beware of the 135 gig. This flying is not for the faint at heart. Especially if you have an owner who wants to MAKE MONEY ON THE PLANE. Good luck. It is a blast to fly the beechjet.

Tarheel

thanks I was thinkin at least mid 30's which is way better than what I'll ever make at eagle since our upgrade time is 8-10 years. Plus it will be some pic time seein is that will be switchin seats every other leg. I think I'm gonna go for it can't be worse than flyin 95 hrs a month. thanks again you were a big help

If this gig is 135 out of DPA be very careful, I was current & qualified in the 400A last year and they didn't want to discuss money with me, just wanted me to start flying. Get everything in writing before you start. Trust me.

Contract Beechjet SIC in the Midwest should be no lower than $300/day, I know a few getting $400+/day.

Latest resources

Back