• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You take issue with it? You wont even know the extent of the increase and/or reduction is benefit until you need a specific treatment that was covered in previous years and all of a sudden isnt.

It wont be disclosed or included in any of the presentations by johanna. Everything is ra ra free pizza here until you find yourself broke.

Wait until that simple biopsy on that freckle on your back ends up costing you $900 after insurance.. Ask me how i

Plus that bill came yesterday and oh by the way I already spent $11,000 this year for my family NOT including the $3600 in yearly premiums.

Then again smartass you might take exception with his assumptions because afterall coverage couldnt get any worse !!!!

Wake up boy you might be 31 years old but you are not exempt from life

1. I am older than 31.

2. I will say without any qualification that our health insurance is terrible and JB was totally wrong to do what they did.

3. I am pro-union.

4. I am NOT anti-ALPA.

5. We will know in a few months if your (and a few others) hard prediction that our healthcare will get considerably worse next year.

Clear?

Anyone who is up for making B6 a career, send in a card. Tell your friends to send in a card. Sadly, many yes voters have yet to send in a card. The clock is ticking. New health care plans are right around the corner. Think last year was bad? Send in a card!

"In business, you don't get what you deserve. You get what you negotiate."

This is the post that started the conversation. Does it leave the impression that only small tweeks are coming next year? Hint: he compared or linked the changes of last year to those coming soon.

This year premiums when up 500%.

In your world if costs do not go up another 500% then what?

Oh you can call names and think you are scoring points on FI.com while fellow pilots are losing 10 of thousands of dollars of real savings.

You are so cool with your points. I bet your mommy is proud you that you think you have so many FI.com points.

Last edited:
This year premiums when up 500%.

In your world if costs do not go up another 500% then what?

Oh you can call names and think you are scoring points on FI.com while fellow pilots are losing 10 of thousands of dollars of real savings.

You are so cool with your points. I bet your mommy is proud you that you think you have so many FI.com points.

You need help.

The Orange Plan is last years CrewCare III Plan -

$60 a month to $580 for a family plan = about over 900% increase

The Green Plan is the Orange Plan (last years CCIII) with Healthy Rewards and Seed money and a HRA.

$60 a month to $300 a month = 500% increase.

All money in the HRA is Jetblue to be used by you for medical expenses. You are funding the HRA with your own money paid for by inflated premiums. When a PILOT Quits or retire the HRA is confiscated by Jetblue.

With the Crew Care III plan the premium savings (low cost/high deductible) stays in the pilots or employee bank account (or spent on bubble gum).

Rob alluded to a new plan for 2014 and I hope it is close to the HSA offered to SWA employees. No HR and Seed money just a HDMP with a low cost and a HSA.

That would be a win as this pilot group retreats.

When you buy insurance, any type of insurance the underlying coverage is what you are buying not the premium. Jetblue said we are paying the same for the green plan and we did for CC1 except the underlying coverage is not CC1. It is CCIII.

I can find you life insurance that according to jetblue "costs" the same. Do you want to look at the benefits first or last to see if the REALLY cost the same. Jetblue is playing on the misunderstand between cost and price.

Last edited:
Any of you having problems login onto your profile to do updates??

Hey guys thanks for the help...... Ha!!!

u3uvu3ah.jpg

So I hear that the new payrates will be 4% below peer set average. That premium is gone and that pay for DH will be half. And its locked in for 3 years! Just Wow!

Latest resources

Back