GO Jetters!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dharmesh1231

I just got a call from GO Jet this morning....applied there a while ago and forgot abt it. I am currently active duty with the Marines. Need some info abt the company...what you guys think abt it....is it a good stepping stone for a career....checked aviationinterviews.com....didn't see any gouges on them...can anyone tell me what the interview is like...this is my first airline interview. Thanks....

Good company to work for. Basically anything owned by Trans States holdings is a good place to work. Good work rules, and good pay to fly a 70 seat RJ. Everyone in the terminal will be looking at you with a funny look because they will probably be jealous they you got a job there and they didn't. Good luck at the interview.

I just got a call from GO Jet this morning....applied there a while ago and forgot abt it. I am currently active duty with the Marines. Need some info abt the company...what you guys think abt it....is it a good stepping stone for a career....checked aviationinterviews.com....didn't see any gouges on them...can anyone tell me what the interview is like...this is my first airline interview. Thanks....

So you did a search on aviationinterviews.com but didn't run a search on this site for information? Why not?

There is a reason why there no interviews up on that website. The guy that runs the website has some friends that used to work for TSA. He agreed not to host any Go Jet interview gouges.

Stepping stone? Maybe, maybe not. Not a guarentee to hurt you but why take a chance. If you really want STL, look at TSA or better yet, CHQ. GoJet however should be last on your list... Very last.

Are you kidding me?!?! You would actually want to go to work for that scab outfit? Do some research, and you'll see why nobody in their right mind would go there. All of the other regionals are hiring like crazy... as such, there is no excuse for signing on with a bottom-feeder scab outfit like GoJet.

Latest resources

Back