• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET Airlines open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would love the oportunity to speak face to face with the scum sucking low lifes that are doing the interviewing for GoJerks. If they are ever at a job fair that i am going to i will certainly walk over and give them i piece of my mind. I may even print out the history of GoJerks and hand it out to the pilots who are uneducated at what a undercutting back stabbing airline Go Jerks is. Hope you are there. Maybe we can have a chat out back.

I think I actually felt them shaking in their boots :eyeroll:

Take the job nobody cares, except irrelevant people on here.

Completely agree.
It's funny how it's perfectly acceptable to fly for Freedom Airlines now since they're ALPA. But GoJet is bad since they're not ALPO.

More power to you guys for not people ALPO.

I don't get it!!!

You guys talk a lot of crap about that company, but as soon as you heard about the open house, lot of you got the resume ready. I'll bet anyone that some of you, even drove for hours to be there.

Thanks. but gojets pilots that stab people in the front and back didnt exist in 2004 yet.
Gonna cling to it, eh?

Whatever. We all know that the guys that ended up GoJet pilots in 2005 were recruited, backstabbed, and trained in 2004. It was those actions I have a problem with. When they operated their first flight has no bearing on it.
Do you also want to split hairs that I have a problem with Benedict Arnold conducting traitorous activities for years before actually donning a British uniform?

Also, please tell us all how much time you've spent working for Trans States. If you haven't, then you need to STFU. If you have, then we know what you were up to in 2004.

Completely agree.
It's funny how it's perfectly acceptable to fly for Freedom Airlines now since they're ALPA. But GoJet is bad since they're not ALPO.

More power to you guys for not people ALPO.

Nothing to do wether or not ALPA was involved.
It's a bad place to work because those jobs at Go Jerks belong to the TSA pilots. Every person that is working there is leap frogging over the TSA guys/girls.
Now if nobody went to GJ's then we wouldn't be having this talk. Cause then TSA management would have honor the current contract.

But all this is a lost cause, cause some people don't care about stabbing other pilots in the back.

It's a bad place to work because those jobs at Go Jerks belong to the TSA pilots. Every person that is working there is leap frogging over the TSA guys/girls.
Now if nobody went to GJ's then we wouldn't be having this talk. Cause then TSA management would have honor the current contract.

But all this is a lost cause, cause some people don't care about stabbing other pilots in the back.

....and the Trans Mistakes pilots are as clean as the wind driven snow.

The origional pilots at GoJet came from YOUR STELLAR pilot group. So, your saying your awesome former ALPO MEC had nothing to do with the outcome? Pull your head out of your backside.

What abut Compass jobs do they belong to Transstates since that's the other Trans States Airlines certificate? You obviously have no idea how this industry works. Or business for that matter.

What contract? You went to court over that, it was proven you had no contract. If you had a contract then obviously gojets wouldn't be seperate, it'd be like Republic or Freedom. It's your mistake.

Latest resources

Back