• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting to NRT (Tokyo)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can you use the commuting allowance to buy full fare tickets?

In general, for guys there, how does it work every month, with having to commute to Japan. I'd imagine this could be quite difficult during peak times.

I was buying full fair tickets before and finding them on line for about $800-$900 or so. (commuting allowance was $1,000. Buit now they have upgrated the commuting deal to a business class ticket or $2,000/ month.

I'm commuting business class every month

whats the "competitive minimums" to get an interview there. And when applying, is it best to go through just one company (like Parc) or all three. Who does the screening for interviews - AJX/AJV or the agencies?

Competitive numbers seem to be 5 to 6K for F/O's and about 8K plus for captains, judging from our class and the experience level of the couple of classes behind us.

Put your app in with all of them, some times one of these agencies won't even answer to you for some reason. I did it with both PARC and HACS, PARC got me the interview right away and HACS didn't even answer, go figure.

The screening is done by ANA, the agencies only gather the information and pass along the apps to ANA. If you don't meet the minimums by 1/10 of an hour, your app won't be processed. Make sure that the autobio. is filled out and give them a good sence of who you are, they put a lot of importance on that part of the application. DO NOT LEAVE IT BLANK

Latest resources

Back