Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iflyhigh

To Anyone that can help:

OK..After moving houses last fall, I lost my FEDEX app signon. I tried to get if through the FEDEX board by entering the appropriate information, but I think when my license changed in November, I forgot to update it and now don't have my old one.

Does anyone know how to get my password. I tried to create a new account and pay again, but will not allow me to create an account, since my Social Security number already exists in the system.

Can anyone help, Please!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

iflyhigh said:
Does anyone know how to get my password. I tried to create a new account and pay again, but will not allow me to create an account, since my Social Security number already exists in the system.

Can anyone help, Please!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Pilot Careers - Profile Form Entry

About two-thirds of the way down the form there's an area labeled "Password Help".
  • [size=-1]If you have forgotten your password please submit the following information to request password assistance. [/size]
  • [size=-1]After your information has been verified you will be provided your password in an email. [/size]
Username (SSN)
Your email address
Your full name
Drivers License Number
Passport Number
Contact Phone Number

Use the six items (SSAN, email address, full name, DL license number, Passport #, and Contact Phone Number) that you used when you created your original profile. I assume that all but the email address and contact phone number have likely not changed, and if those two changed, you should probably be able to recall them. Right?

Latest resources

Back