General. Sincerely. Step away.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JT12345

I have seen this before. This is a destructive path you are on with over 18000 posts.

What is your reasons for being on here?

Most of us think you have been upset at how things went for your company 5 to 10 years ago and are laying blame. It seems whenever someone has something positive to say about their airline you have to go negative.

This message board and industry is an emotional trainwreck waiting to happen for most, and for some more so, and for a few it can be deadly. The key is to be less involved not more involved if you can't handle it mentally.

Sincerely I mean well by this and your wellness. This is way over done for many, and more so for those with the amount of posts like that.

You are not the worst. So far TMMT is from what I can briefly see, but he is mostly on non aviation chat and that is more like a political blog.

Lear70 did it. So can you.

Last edited:
Well we just had a suicide and I think this social media may not be a cause, but is a factor in someone's mental health. 25% of the population needs some sorta help.

Well we just had a suicide and I think this social media may not be a cause, but is a factor in someone's mental health. 25% of the population needs some sorta help.

The best thing anyone can do for him/her/it is to ignore him/her/it.

It benefits the rest of us as well.

There is absolutely zero benefit to be had from interacting with that FI shill.

He/She/It is here for one thing, to troll the boards for page hits. There is simply no other explanation for the attitude.

I seriously doubt that he/she/it is even a pilot.

Last edited:
I have seen this before. This is a destructive path you are on with over 18000 posts.

What is your reasons for being on here?

Most of us think you have been upset at how things went for your company 5 to 10 years ago and are laying blame. It seems whenever someone has something positive to say about their airline you have to go negative.

This message board and industry is an emotional trainwreck waiting to happen for most, and for some more so, and for a few it can be deadly. The key is to be less involved not more involved if you can't handle it mentally.

Sincerely I mean well by this and your wellness. This is way over done for many, and more so for those with the amount of posts like that.

You are not the worst. So far TMMT is from what I can briefly see, but he is mostly on non aviation chat and that is more like a political blog.

Lear70 did it. So can you.

Some people don't want people to enjoy "something." I really enjoy FI, the rumor and banter. Even with my multi thousand posts over years and years, I still enjoy it. You think it is destructive, probably because you cannot yourself refute anything I have to say. My answers are well thought out, and full of common sense. I really enjoy this whole industry, and can easily handle several different topics at once, keeping focused and giving clear answers and bringing up pertinent points.

Guys like tripower are threatened because he doesn't know what to say when people bring up points that go against his whole "I am a Corndog, everyone wants to be me" mantra. I just bring up honest differences between airlines that some on here may want to know, there will be massive hiring shortly at a few big airlines. He and others consider that a "slam", when I am just pointing out differences.

So, thanks for your concern, but I am fine, and I enjoy FI very much. I do have other things going on (family and job), but a few times a day on my smart phone allows me to check in and enjoy the banter and rumors. Some people are great at multi tasking, some are not. (I am) You are not the one to decide whether I enjoy this or not. Use the ignore function if you can't handle it. I won't even notice if you're gone, you never have made an impression on me with any of your posts. Bye now.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Some people don't want people to enjoy "something." I really enjoy FI, the rumor and banter. Even with my multi thousand posts over years and years, I still enjoy it. You think it is destructive, probably because you cannot yourself refute anything I have to say. My answers are well thought out, and full of common sense. I really enjoy this whole industry, and can easily handle several different topics at once, keeping focused and giving clear answers and bringing up pertinent points.

Guys like tripower are threatened because he doesn't know what to say when people bring up points that go against his whole "I am a Corndog, everyone want to be me" mantra. I just bring up honest differences between airlines that some on here may want to know, there will be massive hiring shortly at a few big airlines. He and others consider that a "slam", when I am just pointing out differences.

So, thanks for your concern, but I am fine, and I enjoy FI very much. I do have other things going on, but a few times a day on my smart phone allows me to check in and enjoy the banter and rumors. Bye now.

Bye Bye---General Lee
The methhead says the very same thing! Funny thing is when a poster snaps and gets real aggro towards you, you back off and slither back into your moms basement quietly. As time passes, you resurface(probably for more pizza, brisket and Code Red Mt. Dew) and your rantings increase until the next poster snaps, then the cycle repeats. Given the number of your posts here and on other forums, there is no way possible for you to be anything other than a zit encrusted, morbidly obese, unemployable, rider of the short bus. Common Genny, you know sooner or later one of these guys that you torture will have a cousin who dumps garbage cans in some NSA office who can get your ISP with a twitch of the mouse, until then enjoy your invisibility(thank heaven, no one wants to see mantitties like yours).

Last edited:
The methhead says the very same thing! Funny thing is when a poster snaps and gets real aggro towards you, you back off and slither back into your moms basement quietly. As time passes, you resurface(probably for more pizza, brisket and Code Red Mt. Dew) and your rantings increase until the next poster snaps, then the cycle repeats. Given the number of your posts here and on other forums, there is no way possible for you to be anything other than a zit encrusted, morbidly obese, unemployable, rider of the short bus. Common Genny, you know sooner or later one of these guys that you torture will have a cousin who dumps garbage cans in some NSA office who can get your ISP with a twitch of the mouse, until then enjoy your invisibility(thank heaven, no one wants to see mantitties like yours).

Very, very interesting post, if you are high on meth... I am not, but he may be...

Bye Bye---General Lee

mmmmm Brisket!!!

Latest resources

Back