• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mercyful Fate

Get yo purple drank on yo
Ol Genital back at it again....

Gets things all stirred up with his insults, name calling, and overall killing this place. And what will happen? Once he has pissed off enough people, he will start sending mass private messages to the MODS to get those people time off for attacking him.

Now, granted this thread will vanish into the wind. But, mark my words you are all now on notice.

Hi dudes. I disagree. I'm giving valuable advice. It's time for the lifers to see what is really happening, and finally move on. Pick a strong LCC or a big 3 and apply. A few notable Regionals lately have ruined it for the others, accepting substandard pay in return for fewer flow rights over to a big 3. It's time to accept reality, and throw in an app. Good luck to everyone!

And Percy, thanks for allowing me to use your thread to spread the word, Gawd bless you! I only want the best for the majority of the Regional pilots out there. You, though, can continue your lav dumping job.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi dudes. I disagree. I'm giving valuable advice. It's time for the lifers to see what is really happening, and finally move on. Pick a strong LCC or a big 3 and apply. A few notable Regionals lately have ruined it for the others, accepting substandard pay in return for fewer flow rights over to a big 3. It's time to accept reality, and throw in an app. Good luck to everyone!

General, you're wasting your breath. "Lifers" didn't become such by accident, most of them made a conscious choice to do so, they've likely had bigger and better men than you advise them otherwise, but they chose to ignore such advice. Then when that "sweet gig" is pulled out from under them, they display much shock and amazement. Nothing you can say or do will change that, so let it be.

Stay tuned. GL will reach the 20,000 post milestone sometime in October. FI should give him a trophy...seriously. Or at least an ad banner in honor of. THAT is dedication

Stay tuned. GL will reach the 20,000 post milestone sometime in October. FI should give him a trophy...seriously. Or at least an ad banner in honor of. THAT is dedication

His mommy will be sooooo proud! Maybe she'll buy him some plastic wings to pin on his shirt while he spends days on end in the basement pretending to be a real pilot on FI !!:puke:

And Percy, thanks for allowing me to use your thread to spread the word, Gawd bless you! I only want the best for the majority of the Regional pilots out there. You, though, can continue your lav dumping job.

Bye Bye---General Lee

When can we expect the mods to start getting the PM's? You started that yet?

Thanks Kim Jon Un.... Ban someone for telling the truth!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, thanks for having my back on this one. Damn rights, he wants me banned for telling the truth.

Latest resources

Back