Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee: My NEW Pledge as of 850pm EST......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry guys, but the MODs on here have smacked me in the head, and I woke up LOVING EVERYONE! YEA! You guys are AWESOME. Hey, maybe we could all meet up someday in ATL and have a cookout, or meet at a local Wendy's and I'll buy everyone a small frosty! Why? Because YOU ALL ARE NOW MY BEST FRIENDS. Got it? I am so glad those MODs gave me that smack that I NEEDED to be a better person.

Regardless, I hope ALL OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, and if you have time, try to do something nice, like catch a mouse in your garage and let it go, into a field of sunflowers. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well if prayer didn't work?

Maybe a little of the Father Lankester Merrin will do the trick....?

Sorry guys, but the MODs on here have smacked me in the head, and I woke up LOVING EVERYONE! YEA! You guys are AWESOME. Hey, maybe we could all meet up someday in ATL and have a cookout, or meet at a local Wendy's and I'll buy everyone a small frosty! Why? Because YOU ALL ARE NOW MY BEST FRIENDS. Got it? I am so glad those MODs gave me that smack that I NEEDED to be a better person.

Regardless, I hope ALL OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, and if you have time, try to do something nice, like catch a mouse in your garage and let it go, into a field of sunflowers. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I have been actually enjoying your new religion, its quite entertaining. But after this post I now understand why!

I say we start a SAVE THE GENERAL movement.

All join me in prayer..........

Let us not shirk from our righteous immature FI posting selves and rather shall we find a way to save the poor fellow before his head explodes from civility!

Are we to sit idle while our sparring partners's body is infected with the puss of vitrol which he is now unable to spew?

Nay, say I!!!

We shall gather together in the brotherhood of immature hatespeech we all love as our own privates, and come together to pop the festering zit which his formerly stupid typing keyboard hand has become!!!

Fight. Fight I say!!!

Free the Gen from these chains of niceness, lest we all someday share his fate and find ourselves once again pondering real issues of aviation in our bored, tired rubber padded rooms of civility...amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCCUUi5rx-0

Oh Boy................

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, you are hilarious!!!!

The most entertaining part of it for me is watching him come up with a new rejoinder at the bottom of every post. They're never the same, and part of me is wondering how long he can keep it up... :D

The most entertaining part of it for me is watching him come up with a new rejoinder at the bottom of every post. They're never the same, and part of me is wondering how long he can keep it up... :D

Hey, this is the new me, and it makes me feel GREAT. I can't believe it, I CAN BE NICE. Crazy, eh?

Regardless, all of you are FANTASTIC, and I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. If you can, please try to be nice to someone or something tomorrow, like buying a homeless Vet a couple of 5 hour energy drinks at your local gas station after filling up your car. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, this is the new me, and it makes me feel GREAT. I can't believe it, I CAN BE NICE. Crazy, eh?

Regardless, all of you are FANTASTIC, and I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. If you can, please try to be nice to someone or something tomorrow, like buying a homeless Vet a couple of 5 hour energy drinks at your local gas station after filling up your car. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee
I supported a couple of "nursing students" last night. Does that count?:D

Bye Bye--General Lee

Layin it on thick aren't we?! LOL!!!!!

Latest resources

Back