Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy cow "fly4"....grow a pair.

Hey IFLY4FOOD.....

COMMUTER COMMUTER COMMUTER COMMUTER COMMUTER COMMUTER COMMUTER!!!!

Let's see if that gets me banned. If it does, then you seriously need to get a life.

And don't call me 'corporate'!! I might get offfeeeeeendeed. WAAAAHHHH!!!!

you mean i'm not a commuter pilot?.........geeez

a guy who'll fly for food gets offended by being called a commuter pilot?

On Your Six said:
Here it is from one of the moderators IFLY4FOOD, sounds like an ASA ATR pilot:

"See, it's inflammatory comments like that... "commuter"?

I will debate you on what you say when you say something intelligent. In your years here, you have said nothing intelligent about RJs, RJ pilots, and regional airlines, except that you don't like them, think they're a failure, blah, blah, blah. You back yourself up with "facts" straight from the DMEC. You and all of the other Widgetheads on the ALPA board have been bashing RJs for years and I'm sick of it. Get a new topic or take your rants elsewhere. This isn't your private forum to bash us "commuter" pilots.

I CAN make you go away. Consider it during your week off for flambait."

Some other guy stated that the General said he flew for the "commuters" back in the '90s, and that is what they were called back then. Good move moderators.

OYS

Now that is ridiculous. Wow, isn't he powerful!!!!! I am sure the moderator feels real important. The General is a bit outspoken at times, but I enjoy his perspective and he makes some great points. He is definitely not popular on the regional boards because of his opinions about scope... Not surprising that the moderator (regional pilot) would not approve of his viewpoint.

Sad example of an abuse of "power" I guess...

Last edited:
I found the post right after they argued. This is what they said to each other. Wow, this would easily get anyone banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifly4food
Hey General, I can't help but notice you TWICE mention you fly a 767. Should we be impresed? Are you impressed that I fly an ATR? Give me a break!

Hey, that is what I currently fly. Am I impressed that you fly an ATR? That is wonderful. I have flown on your AT7s to PFN and VPS quite a bit, mostly in the Summer. Pretty good ride."

OYS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back