• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gaylord

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup. Spoke out of turn. Sorry about that, got them and Bud Adams 200 mixed up. Spoke with someone in the know and they are widling down the # applicants to 75 as of yesterday. Great outfit from most people I have spoken with. Good luck!

Interview

Had the initial phone interview. They currently have 1 pilot and 1 Dir of Aviation(non-flying mx position). Looking to add 1 captain. They had a pilot leave for another corporate job. So total dept=3. They will supplement with contract pilots as needed. They operate 1 G150.

Their ideal candidate will be well versed in all the duties required to run the dept. After hearing this I am unsure of the duties of the Dir. It REQUIRES office hours on top of flying. Pay seemed to be slightly negotiable but I was told the ramge was 80's-low90's. IMO, not enough for the duties of the job.

Was asked some "airline type" question's like TMAT you used your skills to solve a problem? What are the 3 top traits for a hospitality employee? Also have a logbook ready as they will ask specifics like actual and night hours logged. A follow up interview with the Dir. and CEO for the finalists at BNA is expected. Relocation is possible for the right person.

Yesterday the company posted a $200m loss. Not good news. The HR rep was very nice and it does seem like a good company. I would be worried that they soon could not afford an airplane. But you never know.

Hope this helps someone.

Latest resources

Back