• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly Ain't Waitin' for the DOJ!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You just lectured a guy who posted "wrong thread" ...... That's all he said.

Are you stopping random pilots at the airport and briefing them as well ?

Your still buying the first round after all this BS/SLI is said and done.LOL!

I used to read, sleep, eat sh!tty tube food and wonder when my UCD would fail causing me to p!ss myself. Never was a Bowie fan...did like me some Enter Sandman, Fuel and Ain't My Bitch though!

Been there...got lots of t-shirts (all black of course). Miss the jet, not the suit.

Cheers Brother:beer:

BP

U2,
You didn't spend some time at PMD did you? The BP gave you way. Heard you were on property from WS on a long pm overnight while we reminisced about our time in the Duece. Left in 2001 for SWA and still fly the 38 at SPS in the reserves. Did you know Stain Wilson? He's there on the active side finishing his career. Anyway, good to here from you Brother...DD

Toecutter,
Quick question...what's OH?

Dolce

U2,
You didn't spend some time at PMD did you? The BP gave you way. Heard you were on property from WS on a long pm overnight while we reminisced about our time in the Duece. Left in 2001 for SWA and still fly the 38 at SPS in the reserves. Did you know Stain Wilson? He's there on the active side finishing his career. Anyway, good to here from you Brother...DD

I figured the initials would give me away to any deuce drivers. I know Stain well. He's done great in the U-2 community.

OH=the mission at OL-OH, now Det 1

I've been out of the world too long...didn't Det 1 use to be the European Vacation spot? All the blonde, bare chested Nordics laying on those prestine beaches. I guess the hot spot I use to feel on the back of my head affected my memory more than I thought...kinda kick-started early onset Alzheimers! I'll tell Stain you said hello when I'm playing Air Farce next week.

Dolce

Latest resources

Back