Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what did he do?

Sigh....

He's one of four people that, according to some, tried to "destroy" the union....

What event occurred within the past three years, instigated by four people, that caused a gigantic stir in NJASAP land?

Hello, McFly?

Are you bad at math, too?

Sigh....

He's one of four people that, according to some, tried to "destroy" the union....

What event occurred within the past three years, instigated by four people, that caused a gigantic stir in NJASAP land?

Hello, McFly?

Are you bad at math, too?

My guess is the insurrection against Luthi.

My guess is the insurrection against Luthi.

I just love how informed you are.

Seriously I've never seen someone so clueless but yet so hell bent on destroying the ability for us to get a new contract.

When will be long enough that you are finally be fed up?

"Hard to believe Netjetwife hasn't chimed in.....has she been muzzled?"

Wonder if she still has those dumb ass boots......

I just love how informed you are.

Seriously I've never seen someone so clueless but yet so hell bent on destroying the ability for us to get a new contract.

When will be long enough that you are finally be fed up?

I pay my dues and try to ignore the union. I did support the ousting of Luthi, of course.

I pay my dues and try to ignore the union. I did support the ousting of Luthi, of course.

Ahhhh so finally we are getting to the nuts of it all. It took long enough. Guys like you are so predictable.

You pay your dues. You ignore the union. You expect them to be there for you though when you have an issue. You're not willing to do anything to further the union, the contract, or your own career.

Basically you're just running out the clock.

Thanks for all the support from the rest of us.

G4 Dude-

If you use the opportunity to cross the line to benefit yourself while at the same time allowing others to sacrifice themselves to pressure the company then you are a traitor.

And I say that as a full-on conservative with a pro-business background.

Unions have screwed up a lot of things in the US, and I am NO FAN of several organized labor groups.

BUT - I am an union pilot, and by taking that position, I must and will honor the agreement we are all part of. If I want to be anti-union, then I should quit my ALPA carrier and work for someone else.

And so should you. The scab mentality is one of cowardice, and it is the thinking of a boy, not a man.

Ahhhh so finally we are getting to the nuts of it all. It took long enough. Guys like you are so predictable.

You pay your dues. You ignore the union. You expect them to be there for you though when you have an issue. You're not willing to do anything to further the union, the contract, or your own career.

Basically you're just running out the clock.

Thanks for all the support from the rest of us.

There are always a few POWs in the camp who seem to be getting bigger meals and who get the more pleasant work assignments.

"Me first" is their credo. Perhaps more correctly "Me only".

This is a child-mind attitude that is incapable of seeing the sacrifices others have made, because it does not want to, otherwise they would have to change.

Reminds me of the people who spat at our soldiers coming back from vietnam. Too weak to serve, so instead let's demonize the soldiers so we feel better about ourselves.

G4 Dude-

If you use the opportunity to cross the line to benefit yourself while at the same time allowing others to sacrifice themselves to pressure the company then you are a traitor.

And I say that as a full-on conservative with a pro-business background.

Unions have screwed up a lot of things in the US, and I am NO FAN of several organized labor groups.

BUT - I am an union pilot, and by taking that position, I must and will honor the agreement we are all part of. If I want to be anti-union, then I should quit my ALPA carrier and work for someone else.

And so should you. The scab mentality is one of cowardice, and it is the thinking of a boy, not a man.

I am not planning to scab.

Latest resources

Back