G IIB Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FO4life

Owner is Looking at a GIIB. what is the max range 135, runway distance, and burns expected. and any cons I should know about. more inportantly can we do aspen during winter with 10 pax and make east coast, PHL, TEB, BED, BOS?
Thanks.

I used to fly one. It is a GII with the GIII wings, so the performance is pretty good. You can do Aspen and the rest without a problem however, you are going to 'ring the bells' over at TEB without Hush Kits cause it is LOUD. 3 strikes and your out over there..

If it does has hush kits is there any airport We will not be ably to operate out of because it is still to loud.

I am just trying to get some real world answers from guys who have flown it before I start talking to a salesman who I'm not sure if I am just getting the answers I want to hear just to make the sell. but from the sounds of I we might be talking to Gulfstream sooner than later. we will see!

I am just trying to get some real world answers from guys who have flown it before I start talking to a salesman who I'm not sure if I am just getting the answers I want to hear just to make the sell. but from the sounds of I we might be talking to Gulfstream sooner than later. we will see!

I'm not suggesting you talk to a Salesman. They are also very good about providing info on their products. Like Noise.

go to gulfstream.com/product support/tech publications/GII/noise information manual.
print it and keep it in the plane.
this gulfstream written manual lists every airport in the world that has problems with the takeoff and landing noise signature made by each gulf model. and, it tells u how to fly the plane quieter for specific airports. if u notice, it hasnt been revised in years. doesnt matter; its current.

Latest resources

Back