• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G-200 (Galaxy) ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont work for a fractional, but have flown one.

Longest leg I flew was NY area to LFPB. 6.6hrs if I recall.
It did it no problem. I believe it was .80 and landed with 3000+ (these are just estimates)

comfy enough for the pax, berthable seats so they sleep and dont bother you.

It needs a 3rd FMS for real Intl stuff, not just the optional Laseref...

PMVULB AvMgr said:
I think 708 might very well be flying for revenue purposes, as I've seen it on Flight Explorer this week all over the place, not just CMH or DAL.

708 was actually #4 while 707 is #5. They came out of order. Last week 707 was doing nothing but local flying - looked like flight training. It could be up and going by now though. I'm just looking forward to #50 personally.

NetJets fourth and fifth G200's are on property but are not available for passenger flights yet. I don't fully understand the tax laws involved but if they don't put them in service for a period of time the owners can take advantage of accerlated depreciation. Something like 60% first year.

CRJ700 FO said:
NetJets fourth and fifth G200's are on property but are not available for passenger flights yet. I don't fully understand the tax laws involved but if they don't put them in service for a period of time the owners can take advantage of accerlated depreciation. Something like 60% first year.

708 is flying revenue. Owners, Marquis etc. Been there, done it.

CRJ700 FO said:

708 is sold and is on the road. 707 is not and will only be doing training flights and demo's until it is (which I wouldn't expect to be for at least 2 more months).

Latest resources

Back