• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future Union Representation at RJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He hasn't said very positive things about either MEH ALPA, or FAPA either I'm sure. Remember no matter what card you may carry in your wallet. The RAH managment has no repect for Pilots period. Time will tell how it all works out. FAPA is still being handled with kid glove in my view. Just wait. You have no idea what is to come.

He hasn't said very positive things about either MEH ALPA, or FAPA either I'm sure. Remember no matter what card you may carry in your wallet. The RAH managment has no repect for Pilots period. Time will tell how it all works out. FAPA is still being handled with kid glove in my view. Just wait. You have no idea what is to come.

As far as I can see BB hasn't had to deal with a union and pilot group who really enforced their contract no matter how weak it was. Goes both ways.

as a former Lynx guy, I would love to see an in-house union. I saw what FAPA did for Frontier. Now granted, FAPA and Frontier management had a great relationship, which I don't exactly see happening at RAH, but the way I see it, if you keep it in house, you have more control over everything at stake. IBT, ALPA, even UTU, all they want is a box checked to show they are representing another airline.

Keep it in-house, please.

According to our FAPA reps, in the first six months of 2010 there have been twice the number of grievances filed than there was in all 12 months of 2009. People are getting paid as a result of the disputes, there have been a number of scheduling "mistakes" that have been fixed, and the CBA is being enforced.

RAH may be trying their mickey mouse games or some of this may be attributed to growing pains as the operation moved to Indy. Regardless, our CBA is being defended and RAH management has heard the message. Bedford's recent "walk the walk" letter is entirely based upon FAPA's meetings with Republic management (Heller, Oz, Henson, Bedford, etc.)

I'm not sure what the "walk the walk" letter is all about, but I would love to read it.

Latest resources

Back