• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Furlough Letters Being Sent out at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know he posts on here to get a rise out of everybody but Sean will be bumped off the 757 on this next bid and reserve on the 737 is whole different animal. He will not have as much time to post on here.

At least he won't have to take a step down every time he enters the flight deck.

What is the net fleet count doing in 2009 and 2010? Are the aircraft retirements exceeding 737 next gen deliveries? What projections for ASMs is Continental providing for 2009 and 2010?

I think we are only going to have 7 less airframes at the end of 2010 than we will have at the end of 2009 when we park a bunch of classics. The staffing, however is based on block hours and I think the 737 block hours are being reduced. The 757/767's will still be busy in IAH as we pick up a daily Frankfurt on the 767 as well as the daily Rio(GIG) as well as the daily GRU vs the 1 stop to GIG through GRU that we do now. Military charters on the 767 will keep the EWR guys busy even though there will be a pull down of the trans-atlantic flying in the form of frequency this Fall. I know the Pacific(Guam) is being looked at as an area to divert some capacity. HNL yields are actually starting to look better given the situation in other places in the world.

It did not brighten mine... I am 1 number senior to Sean on the 757/767 in IAH..... Now, EWR or 737 IAH? Time to ponder(hopefully not going anywhere)

IAHERJ

Sorry to hear that. You seem socially well adjusted, lacking the mutated chromosome that predisposes some to endlessly troll internet forums - unlike your potential training partner. Having been through it myself several times I really don't wish downward movement on anybody, though the obnoxious bleatings of your smarmy coworker test my patience.

Sean Roth,

You better hope that karma doesn't exist. It must be wierd going through life gathering a large list of people that can't wait to dance on your grave. It takes a abnormal psyche to enjoy tormenting others. Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gien come to mind....

Please stop hitting your wife.

P.S. E.A.P. can help, just give them a call. Feel free to P.M. me for a direct contact number. Good luck.

Haha...... once again I can get a rise out of this board anytime I feel like it.....

Chow....See you in 737 class bubba

Sean Roth,

You better hope that karma doesn't exist. It must be wierd going through life gathering a large list of people that can't wait to dance on your grave. It takes a abnormal psyche to enjoy tormenting others. Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gien come to mind....

P.S. E.A.P. can help, just give them a call. Feel free to P.M. me for a direct contact number. Good luck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....hhheeehheehheee...>HAHAHHHAHAHAHAA.....hehehehehe

Now, go pay your bills.

Sean Roth,

BTW, I would hardly consider folks from this website a long list of people. You guys are mostly olf PFTers anyway....like I really care. I just think it is funy how I can control all of your posts anytime I feel like it.

ALPA was notified late this afternoon that the company will be sending out as many as 308 letters to pilots notifying them of a possible furlough. These letters are required by New Jersey state law.

Have any (contractual) furlough letters been sent out yet?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Negative. These letters are anticipatory furlough numbers and are required to be sent out IAW New Jersey law.

I would hope they wait until the notice of proposed rule making comes out on pilot fatigue, as staffing requirements will be changing. It would be stupid (but not beyond mgmt stupid) to furlough and then immediately recall.

Navin...

I know he posts on here to get a rise out of everybody but Sean will be bumped off the 757 on this next bid and reserve on the 737 is whole different animal. He will not have as much time to post on here.

Will Sean be bringing his pillow to the 737?

Latest resources

Back