• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny SWA Kernal Clip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It has long been my experience that when you hear that from someone, they REALLY mean "I fly by the book, except when I don't want to, but I expect YOU to fly by the book 100% of the time so I don't have to really pay attention to what you're doing."

It has also been my experience that, when you hear this, it's going to be a slam-click kind of trip.

Hah right on the money. When I've heard that phrase I know the flight is going to be the furthest thing from the book I've seen for a while.
It always seems that when a guy says that, it seems to me his book is missing a few pages

Where the f$%^ have you been?
My new year's resolution, get the hell off here.

With the exception of a couple times that stuff happened like LGA or SFO, I've been off here as much as possible; it's really improved my overall happiness in life. Didn't realize how much all this crap was stressing me out.

That sucks about the video, we're here in training and some of the instructors wanted to show it and no one can find it.

My new year's resolution, get the hell off here.

With the exception of a couple times that stuff happened like LGA or SFO, I've been off here as much as possible; it's really improved my overall happiness in life. Didn't realize how much all this crap was stressing me out.

That sucks about the video, we're here in training and some of the instructors wanted to show it and no one can find it.

That's too bad, it was pretty funny. I don't suppose they showed you the Bob Torti cartoon video (AirTran pilot's - first day training @ southwest). That was pretty funny too, and hit all of the stereotypes.

Anyway, enjoy training, and welcome to the "dark side."

Bubba

Latest resources

Back