• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Singlecoil

I don't reMember
This is airing tonight on PBS.

U P C O M I N G P R O G R A M

The War Behind Closed Doors

airing 02.20.2003 (60 min)

FRONTLINE examines the hidden story of what is really driving the Bush administration to war with Iraq. The investigation asks whether the publicly reported reasons--fear of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction or a desire to insure and protect America's access to oil--are only masking the real reason for the war. Through interviews with well-placed sources in and outside of the administration, FRONTLINE unravels a story known only to the Washington insiders.

producer(s)
Michael Kirk

about frontline · tv/web schedule · teachers · join us · contact us
privacy policy · pbs online · wgbh
new content copyright ©2003 pbs online and wgbh/frontline

Frontline web site.

I know that I have always been able to count on PBS for an unbiased aproach to American politics.

No?

I didn't think so. :D

...on PBS, the Propaganda Broacasting System. Yea... we'll get the "real" story *they* want to create.

The world needs to know that you can't F with the USA! First Afghanistan, then Iraq, then North Korea and then the French. But then again I'm not in the armed forces and its really easy for me to say that. But one thing I do know is that the US will lose alot of respect if we back down because of a bunch of uninformed protesters.

If we decide that going ahead is a bad idea, it won't be because of a bunch of aging hippies and their grandchildren.

Another brilliant rally from the right

Snoooze:eek:

PBS documentary

Anyone see the latest WWII documentary from PBS? Talk about slanted propaganda! Everything the US did in WWII was awful, French really fought hard, blah blah blah blah blah

Re: PBS documentary

Chunk said:
Anyone see the latest WWII documentary from PBS? Talk about slanted propaganda! Everything the US did in WWII was awful, French really fought hard, blah blah blah blah blah
Well, we did drop "the bomb" on the Japs! :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back