• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had an interview scheduled for sept 15th last year. Any idea when the new interviews are going to be? I talked to HR last month and they said whoever had an interview before would be rescheduled in order.

Last edited:
ricj41 said:
I had an interview scheduled for sept 15th last year. Any idea when the new interviews are going to be? I talked to HR last month and they said however had an interview before would be rescheduled in order.

I heard the same rumor (my interview was scheduled for 9-13-04). I sure hope it materializes!

I still owe a couple of lunches to poolies, but I can't remember who they are. Refresh my memory if you guys are still here.
Embraer's 190 in DEN? Actually, that is interesting because I'd heard the same rumor from a source not employed by F9. What can it mean? Is it possible?
I think the 190 is the most civilized feeder airplane out there.

Last edited:
190's flown by F9 not QX or someone else

190's flown by F9, I heard the QX thing's not working well afterall.
Also heard some buzzing about getting Airbi from FlyI. That would account for the 8 extra planes.

The FyI airbi have IAE motors. I don't think - stress think - we'd touch 'em. There are enough open market airbi with CFMs to meet the need if that is what we were looking to do.

As far as 190's... step away from the crack pipe....

The QX thing is working well by all accounts, except for PO'd commuters who can't sit in the cockpit :)

Remember that's not QX's procedure. Since Frontier is not on CASS and we use F9's reservations computer at the gate, we aren't allowed to carry any jumpseaters from F9 or any CASS airline, even though we are one. The gate agent has no way of verifying employment. I wish it was different, but F9 needs to get on CASS. Any Idea if and when for F9?

l&s

Hey Low&Slow I didn't mean to point any fingers.

It is the way it is due to CASS and that whole mess is WELL above my pay grade. I don't commute so only have a passing interest. It will be nice when it finally happens.

Latest resources

Back