Frontier Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Iflewjetz

I know it is not a major. Got called last night for an interview Monday. They are interviewing next week. Dont know when classes will be or anything. I think it is a great company. If anyone has any more gouge than on willfly or aviationinterviews, please let me know. Thanks. BTW sent in my resume in January.

It would be nice to fly the little A318 though... Frontier could easily be acquired by Jetblue at some point also. I am told that Frontier will also install TVs ala Jetblue in the backs of seats to satisfy passengers....

I think you are a lucky man to get an interview at all...

Good luck and keep us posted on how you do!

You'll likely have 5 or more years seniority by the time the last furloughee is back at work at AA, DAL, or (if it is still there) UAL. Don't get carried away comparing it a "major" job as those jobs just aren't there are won't be for a while. Frieght guys may hire, but I don't think they will hire in the huge numbers of the last 3-4 years. I don't say that to throw salt in anyone's wounds, just to say you have a great opportunity at a great place. Good luck and keep us posted!

"Daddy, What was a Major?"

Hey Iflewjetz,

First, Congratulations! Just scoring the interview is no small feat. I've been trying to get two of my budds interviews for some time now to no avail.

Could you give me an idea of your TT and quals? How many if any letters of reccomendation do you have? How long has your resume been on file at F9? My friends are in the 4500-5500 range with jet and airline experience.

F9 is a great place to be, and the future looks bright esp. considering the plight of our major competitor. I don't know what channel Heavy Set's crystal ball is tuned to (mine is usually on the Weather Channel), but I don't see anybody buying us. Remember: Neelman builds airlines to be bought not the other way around - again just my .02)

hey that is great news! Especially in this enviroment. I have been trying to get over there for 5-6 years. Even tried to ask f9 driver if he would help me!

I would also like to know more about your background, I have been bombarding them with resumes for years, have had two guys walk them in. All kinds of tactics.

Don't worry about Frontier not being a major, this is your chance to get ahead! Frontier is a good choice no matter what.

anyhow, good luck. I heard that the interview was pretty straight forward, but that was with the former chief pilot. I haven't heard anything lately. Interviews happening now is great news for all.

I am a furloughed US Airways pilot (March 02) Flew the F100 for 4 years Have 5700 hours and am currently flying the Citation Excel. Have over 2000 hours jet. Typed on the Citation. Not much PIC Turbine or Jet. Flew for Northwest Airlink prior to US Airways. Sent my resume in January with a letter of rec. Feel very lucky in this environment to be called. I will tell US bye-bye if hired. I think Frontier is a great company, and seems like a big family. I will post the interview after Monday.
P.S. I meant it wasnt a major because people slam you if you post on the wrong thread.
Hopefully wont have to sell cars anymore!!!!!

Last edited:
Frontier interview

For some reason I thought that Frontier was not accepting any resumes. If you are getting an interview, more power to you and all the best!!!
Just wondering, what is the address to send resumes and to whom it should be addressed to?
Thanks a lot and happy landings!!!

Frontier Airlines
Frontier Center One
7001 Tower Road
Denver, CO 80249
Attention: Linda Kellerman

Interview

Iflewjetz,

Congrats on the interview. I hope all goes well for you.

Latest resources

Back