• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't Lakes get rid of Teamsters several years back. I don't know how they did it but if lakes can do it, I don't see why RAH can't?

I think it comes to timing.... We r in negotiations thought the NMB ( I know I know nuke the bastards) but right now we have a 0.000000000000001/2% that we mite get release.... Now after we sign the new TA ( I know I know we will be retired then) that's whe you get rid of the teamsters!! Get your own...

Tapatalk sucks major AZZZZZ!! Don't get it....

No chance of being released.

If you want to know how bad teamsters is you will look at the republic flight attendant contract. It's a complete sham and there's is good reason to suspect that the vote was not legitimate. Teamsters sold them out too

+1! Just spitting out facts, homeslice! Just trying to slip one by you like BB has! BTW, when are those FAPA cards getting rolled out? I'm sure Little mojito will send his in as soon as he is done spit-shining his cowboy boots and gets his shirt back from the dry cleaners! I'm still waiting on mine in the mail! :puke:Ha Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, there are a growing number of F9 pilots that are done with FAPA, myself included. It is time to move on from our bad past and start with a clean slate. My personal opinion is that F9 needs to go National since a merger would be in our future.

If FAPA does get voted in IF we ever do separate, I will pay my Core Fees just like I pay IBT as a non-member.

Peace out Grey Ghost.

Cornelius, a clean slate can just as easily come from new leadership within FAPA - as much as from a national union - there is NOBODY pulling our strings. How many times have you run for office? And if you have run before, but not been elected to become a part of the solution, then I guess I understand your angst. But if you haven't run and are merely one of those sideline standing whiners, then spare us all, please.

Sign your card either way, because not signing it is a vote for the IBT. No two ways about it.

I may be open to the idea of a national union down the road, but that horse is three streets down from the cart we are hauling now. We need FAPA to finish pulling that cart home for now - like 'em or not.

I am open to a massive restructuring of FAPA, but I have not heard of any such plan.

Last edited:
I am open to a massive restructuring of FAPA, but I have not heard of any such plan.

FAPA 2.0 will be run by a completely new group of pilots. Several of the current leadership are burned the f out after dealing with the past 26 months (some have been dealing with it for the past 5 years since we filed BK.)

Every committee will need to be rebuilt. We are talking about dozens of leadership and volunteer positions.

I don't have a problem with the current group, but I think a fresh group will be a good thing.

I thought I counted at least 6 airbusses parked on the ramp in DEN on a Tuesday afternoon?? What gives? I was always told that an airplane on the ground doesn't make money? Is Sun Country still covering Frontier's flights every once in awhile?

I thought I counted at least 6 airbusses parked on the ramp in DEN on a Tuesday afternoon?? What gives? I was always told that an airplane on the ground doesn't make money? Is Sun Country still covering Frontier's flights every once in awhile?

Nobody flies on Tuesday,,,,,ask Allegiant!

Latest resources

Back