• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier- Airline Apps Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get your driving record from each state that you have had a ticket in and list every ticket shown on those reports onto your airapps application. I know of at least one state that never drops anything off your record, so you have to write them all in.

Since the application asks you to list all violations, you must do it even if they are 20 year old violations. The violations will obviously carry less weight as they age.

The NDR will not list these violations unless they involve a license action, so don't get false security by having a clean NDR report.

Most importantly, don't let omitting a silly traffic ticket cost you a chance at one of the best jobs in aviation today.

I just looked at the Arizona DMV and they only list a 39 month or 5year option. Does that mean that employers can only look back 5 years at Arizona records?

F9Recruiter said:
Shrek,

Good to see you on here my friend. I hope all is well with you.

Please list all you can remember "to the best of your ability" and you will be fine. The NDR check is irrelevant, because it will not reveal tickets. However, we do a complete background check which will reveal everything on your record. Be as complete and honest as possible.

Hope this clears it up for you. Take care.

F9Recruiter

F9Recriter,

Congrats on the promotion----> You deserve it and you are an asset to our company...

Shrek, I hope to fly with you one day soon... Sorry about the outcome, you seem like a great person. Keep at it..

Cya

Thanks Tale and F9 Recruiter.......I will definitely be back if asked. If the 12 month re-submit policy changes anytime soon send me a PM :)

If not then I will hopefully see all of you again next Winter.

What was the promotion F9 Recruiter?........congrats and well deserved.

Shrek,

The promotion was to Manager of Staffing for F9. I am truly humbled by the opportunity before me in that role. I will continue my role as the Pilot recruiter though, so I'll continue to work on keeping everyone informed.

F9Recruiter

Congrats

F9 Recruiter...Congrats on the promotion. Look forward to having a chance to help you out with that staffing. What are the dates looking like for March interviews...still waiting for the infamous email...I can only hope hotmail did not discard it into a junk mail folder without my knowledge...

Thanks

ProV1 said:
F9 Recruiter...Congrats on the promotion. Look forward to having a chance to help you out with that staffing. What are the dates looking like for March interviews...still waiting for the infamous email...I can only hope hotmail did not discard it into a junk mail folder without my knowledge...

Thanks

Thank you ProV1. I just sent the emails this morning for interviews on March 13. I believe we will hold additional interviews in April, probably 2 sessions, but will await word and candidate selection from the Chief Pilot's office.

Hello F9 Recruiter;
I will be in Denver for two weeks starting on the 6th interviewing for the next JALways class. I would like to stop by Frontier's headquarters and speak to someone concerning the possibility of signing a Jumpseat agreement. I have the headquarters address do you know perhaps know who I should direct my inquiries to when I arrive?

Congrats on the promotion and thanks for any input you have.

Helmsmen

p.s. feel free to PM the info to me if you like.

Thanks all for the info. I contacted Texas about past driving records and without my old driver license number they can't pull up any records past 3 years. I think I'll just piece together as best as I can recall....

...now, back to the logbook...

Latest resources

Back