Freight Dawg The Movie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spitfire1500

The 80's everyone wanted to be a Navy Fighter after Top Gun....now everyone will want to be "flying that rubber dog s%$t out of VHHH".

Twentieth Century Fox has acquired rights to “Anything, Anywhere, Anytime,” an article in the March edition of Men’s Vogue about daredevil cargo pilots.
Michael Walker, who wrote the article, will pen the script. Jason Blum of Blumhouse Prods. will produce.
Studio’s intention is to use these cargo pilots — called “freight dogs” — as the centerpiece for an action thriller. Real freight dogs, whose job is sometimes dangerous, haul everything from exotic animals and cars to videogames all over the world.
“Freight dogs are the last link to the globetrotting, hell-for-leather pilots Tom Wolfe wrote about in ‘The Right Stuff,’ except that instead of fighter jets they pilot old 747s filled with ‘Grand Theft Auto’ CDs or Formula One racecars,” Walker said.
Walker previously wrote the book “Laurel Canyon: The Inside Story of Rock and Roll’s Legendary Neighborhood.”

It just won't be real if it doesn't have a few lines that ends in "but that's not important right now..."

There also has to be a scene where the FO throttles the Capt for being a bad Capt.

Hope it's not another The Concorde - Airport 79!

Surely you can't be serious....

I am serious, and don't call me Shirly.

"I've got some stripes and sh!t on my shoulders, I guess I'm pretty much in charge of this thing." LOL!

Goodbye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken!!

Oh wait, sorry-Dave Chapelle. Jumped the gun on that one!

Action Adventure.

Michael Walker, who wrote the article, will pen the script. Jason Blum of Blumhouse Prods. will produce.
Studio’s intention is to use these cargo pilots — called “freight dogs” — as the centerpiece for an action thriller. Real freight dogs, whose job is sometimes dangerous, haul everything from exotic animals and cars to videogames all over the world.
“Freight dogs are the last link to the globetrotting, hell-for-leather pilots Tom Wolfe wrote about in ‘The Right Stuff,’ except that instead of fighter jets they pilot old 747s filled with ‘Grand Theft Auto’ CDs or Formula One racecars,” Walker said.

HA!

ROFLMAO!

An "action thriller" eh? Sort of reminds me of that scene from "Fandango" when Judd Nelson poses as an "Action Adventure Editor" for a local newspaper and jumps out of the plane with a load of laundry on his back!

Too funny.

Flying lead tainted plastic out of Hong Kong is more like "Dozing for Dollars."

It'll probably make a million bucks--and cost two million to make if it accurately reflects aviation.

:)

Latest resources

Back