• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taz

Board Member
Hi
Just had a Jumpseater from Freedom Air on the Js today from Vegas to DTW, but i forgot to get the address of the company,
he said it was a Mesa subsidery, anybody know who they are or where they are located? And what do they fly....MAybe i should send them a resume now that the word is out!

Oh, Wiseguy, Eh?

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Taz,

Before you send that resume, go to alpa.org and read the article on Freedom.They were started as a non-union carrier to hurt contract talks with Mesa's primary carriers. Hate to use the S word but some are viewing their pilots that way.

taz said:
Hi
Just had a Jumpseater from Freedom Air on the Js today from Vegas to DTW, but i forgot to get the address of the company,
he said it was a Mesa subsidery, anybody know who they are or where they are located? And what do they fly....MAybe i should send them a resume now that the word is out!

Taz, You crack me up!

taz said:
Hi

Ok very funny. That was good, thanks for the laugh.

Latest resources

Back