Free wings for PCL, Mesaba, etc!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SoberIrishman

Any Pinnacle, or Mesaba pilot on my aircraft from this day forward, please visit the flight deck for a free set of plastic wings so that you can complete your uniform. Totally complimentary, as we do understand your company is so strapped for cash they have been forced to cut corners. All others that don't have shirt wings are also eligible.
Name plates however must be ordered in advance for a nominal fee.

Regards.

Tell it to the $300k/year fedex pilots

FedEx actually has a ceremony type thing for their pilots getting their wings. No wings for an Airman is against everything that should happen. It should be a rite of passage, but for some reason (to save money?) PCL doesn't get wings.

Any Pinnacle, or Mesaba pilot on my aircraft from this day forward, please visit the flight deck for a free set of plastic wings so that you can complete your uniform. Totally complimentary, as we do understand your company is so strapped for cash they have been forced to cut corners. All others that don't have shirt wings are also eligible.
Name plates however must be ordered in advance for a nominal fee.

Regards.
Our uniform requirements state that the wings be worn on the jacket, not the pilot white shirt. So that's where mine are, on the jacket.

Latest resources

Back