• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For Flexjet and Options pilots who don't visit the 1108 Virtual Union Hall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a new video interview up on the oneskywatch.com board, It is an interview of Tom Bowden one of the original RTA pilot organizers who was fired by KR after the RTA/Options merger in 2002. Flex Pilots pay close attention and see if you can identify all the similarities with the Options/Flex merger playing out today!! Don't make the same mistake the RTA pilots made by giving KR a year, he can not be trusted and has done nothing to earn that trust.

VOTE YES TO PROTECT THE FUTURE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

to: realityman, 993, Ludicrus, et al.
There have been too many posts (election time must be drawing near) to answer them all, so here’s a few general answers to various posts.

Realityman asked what the last 2 years have been like flying for Mr. R….well, none of the 4 things I listed in a previous post i.e. flying broken airplanes, doing illegal trips, etc has occurred, NOT ONCE. NO ROLLING REST blah blah.
I’ve had the OPPORTUNITY to fly new, large body aircraft and even get on the international A/C. We get a free meal a day, a BETTER STIP, free LOL insurance , 57? places to domicile (vs 6 2 years ago), free KCM membership blah blah. How’s your last 2 years been?

From reading the NJ strings here, not so good. I remember (it hasn’t been that long) when NJ was “the “ fractional provider. Now it appears from the posts (under Fractional) that NJ is just another dysfunctional company struggling from day to day. I realize much of the rhetoric is theatre for the negotiations, but I do see the attitudes from many at various FBO’s.

“unions aren’t perfect” someone says. That’s damn profound. Companies and managers aren’t either.

flexible writes that he privately msg’d me about the union, and sure enough he did….the problem was is that his message is incomprehensible. One requirement for having an ATP is having some skills with the English language, but he displayed none…perhaps alcohol was involved??? I don’t know.

Seems everyone at Flex is getting robo-calls telling us if we are a “NO" vote to not bother voting as it won’t matter. ANOTHER LIE. Also, FO pilots are being told if they vote “NO” there will be repercussions….Another reason I just love the IBT.

On principal, would you knowingly send a portion of your dues to a nest of thieves???
That’s what we will be doing if we vote the 1108 in. NJ voted them out. Let’s save a lot of money and heartache and end their reign now. No respectful organization will go near them.

VOTE NO on the IBT.

WL

Hey WL19 shouldn't you be in the Bar at the Holiday Inn in TEB getting your drink on, or at least buying your Pilot's votes with $2.00 Beers. You must truly be miserable.

AG and OZ are sick of him. He acts like a big spender, but they know he isn't spending his own money. They respect hard working people and will treat you fairly. Leaving a small tip from your own pocket says a lot more to them than a tip from KR's anti- union slush fund .

Flexible isn't South Park Timmy. He is the only true illiterate at Flexjet.

Flexible isn't South Park Timmy. He is the only true illiterate at Flexjet.

Thank you no I am not. As I've explainer before I tend to only check the Web stuff on the road and my only recourse is a tiny phone and fat fingers. For what it's worth I am pissed still about red label pay svales . They were inadequate if they will represent the top 20 percent of the payscale. I looked up ricci book after someone else mention irresponsible too and he really does say it. I think you should at least glance through book he is not more then salesman. Now with promise being Jan 1 no Dec 16 I think I see writing in the sand. I might have to vote yes as much as I don't want to it might be only guarantee.

Latest resources

Back