• Start date
  • Watchers 23

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USAPA XMAS party is back on!!! If East pilots want change, grow a pair and speak up, you let USAPA into power, you can take them out...

Start a representation drive. Without that the west and east will no more mix than oil and meth.

Nice try, but Cortney Borman got almost the required 50% to be VC of CLT. Runoff election now in progress.

These guys are hard over on evading the Nicolau Seniority list at ANY and ALL costs. They don't know what they want, they just know that they don't want the "Nic".

A330 Captain retiring this month will have lost close to 3/4 of a Million dollars, had they accepted the list and finished negotiations. What a shame.

Not exactly the same merits as "full pay til the last day" is it?
;)

Being on the west I'm not all that upset about this deal getting blocked for now. Pay aside, we were going to lose a lot of good things in our contract with this MOU (STD, LTD, medical, duty rigs, better reserve system, profit sharing,etc). It all adds up. I'm sure the merger will eventually happen but we've just been given an extension to operate under what I feel is a better contract for a little while longer.

For those who haven't taken the time to see just how much paying more for medical, getting a lower guarantee, and how the new work rules eat into soft time and that $/hr figure you've been salivating over, crunch the numbers........we don't have it as bad as it would appear on the surface (west contract). For the east on LOA 93, enjoy sleeping in the bed you've made.

Don't get me wrong. A raise is a raise. Just trying to stay positive here.

Last edited:
Judge Silver just ordered the Addington DFR trial to proceed September 24th as she was convinced the DOJ antitrust trial and merger will be completed by the end of the year.

Merger/no merger (I believe it will go through) this will come to an end soon so we can all move on and negotiate a new contract. Enough of this East/West stuff. There are now a majority that can move this on.

That would leave General Lee with (more) no life (shock, horror!).

Interestingly, EVERY other pilot out there besides Easties and some complete idiot "third listers" agree, when the Westies get the NIC award, things hopefully will get better, and most Easties will just retire away. I can't wait for that to happen.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Interestingly, EVERY other pilot out there besides Easties and some complete idiot "third listers" agree, when the Westies get the NIC award, things hopefully will get better, and most Easties will just retire away. I can't wait for that to happen.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'd guestimate over 90% 3rd thisters want to move on. The upper 500 east don't care, over 50% other east pilots want to move on and over 90% west want to move on.

Latest resources

Back