Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWA, you are employees of the company NOW. That is how DW is now CEO and JW is VP of operations of both Flex and FO. I can look you up on my company BB in the company employee list. As an FO pilot I can pull any Flex pilots email. EMPLOYEES Brother!

Try Again

I understand that, but it was actually DAC not one of the companies it owns that purchased FJ. Hence 1.5(c) is not applicable because we did not become employees of the "company" as defined in your contract.

I am really glad you guys convinced me to download your contract. I suggest all FJ pilots do it. Since it is on a public site I may just have to upload it to Yammer for everyone to become educated so when you guys corner us on the road we can accurately discuss your contract.

Let me try this again.

DAC announced that they acquired Flexjet. That does not mean that DAC directly acquired Flexjet. One of it's holdings companies, subsidiaries or affiliates could have acquired Flexjet. DAC would still be able to state that they (DAC) acquired Flexjet.

Since fence negotiations are ongoing and none of the parties are disputing the applicability of the appropriate CBA sections; the logical conclusion is one of the above scenarios occurred.

All things set aside, the Directional Capital LOA states in part:

2.[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]If Directional maintains or acquires a controlling interest in an air carrier that performs fractional or JetPASS card holder flying of the type covered by the Flight Options/IBT CBA, the acquired air carrier shall be consolidated utilizing the procedures for Successor Transactions set forth in Section 1.5 of the Flight Options/IBT CBA.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

When your group doesn't have the stones to unionize, then it's your problem. Just sayin'.

Signed,
Peanut Gallery

They claim to be cattle but are only sheep.

That statement just makes me maaaaaaaad.
We must unionize just to prove we have stones, more like rocks for brains.

You guys should get an early start spinning what KR is going to announce today. I have no idea what the recorded remarks will say but I'm sure there will be gains and losses for both groups.

It should be clear by now that "most" of the FJ pilots aren't interested in what the IBT has to offer now. You should sit back and enjoy your view from the moral high ground you seem to think you hold.

The games at the new DAC are only beginning, let's see how this plays out before we panic. The only thing I'm certain of is that things are going to change.

Here's how communications work at Flops. You all have all ready known that DW is chief, we never received an communication about it.
However today a new FOM is released, and in the FOM is shows DW as CEO.

That's how they do things here at Flops, no communication from the higher ups.

Here's how communications work at Flops. You all have all ready known that DW is chief, we never received an communication about it.
However today a new FOM is released, and in the FOM is shows DW as CEO.

That's how they do things here at Flops, no communication from the higher ups.

Did you ever ask one of your managers like I suggested?

Seriously, I hope communication will improve under DW.

Latest resources

Back