Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whoosh!

The original smoker
I'm interested in finding out the "inside info" about what it's like to work for netjets. Crew scheduling, domiciles, pay scales, upgrade policies, etc. I don't get much time to talk to crews on the road and was hoping to find something here. Thanks.

Dude, I know you're excited about being a new member and posting your thoughts. But first a little etiquette review on message boards. Don't ask a question without reading the other threads first.

Your question has been answered over, and over again just below your post.

Good stuff

Griz-

Thanks for the encouragement.... I'll check out the site and look forward to hearing from you if you happen to run across any other information.

By the way CCDisco, I did a little searching around on the board on this subject but couldn't find anything specific... hence the post.

You're joking, right? You couldn't find any info on NetJets?!

Whoosh! said:
I'm interested in finding out the "inside info" about what it's like to work for netjets. Crew scheduling, domiciles, pay scales, upgrade policies, etc. I don't get much time to talk to crews on the road and was hoping to find something here. Thanks.

Howdy, try www.ejapilots.com... Don't let that DISCO dude get you down...

NJA is great been here 4 years.. The web site should help you..

Let see right now we are in talks for a new contract.. Don't hold your breath we are making sure this one is tight as a (?) well better not say that..

Schedule: 17 day-thats 17 days a month, the company will work you 6 on 4 off 5 on 4 off 6 on, so fourth until the 17 days are used.. 7 on 7 off-as it sounds, but senior.. then the flex, 19 days pay for 21 days available, allot of overtime if you like to work.. Me? I perfer being home...

Domiciles: ? web site...

Pay: ? Web site....

Upgrade: ? Well we are UNION therefore we bid for upgrade.. If the bids are not filled then company can fill them with reverse seniority-thats the new guys- if the company does this then your seat lock is released and you may bid out into the next aircraft bid..

The comapny is a great job.. I interviewed with United then Netjets and I jumped at working for NETJETS... Its a great job but we will make it better... I'm very happy my wife and I decided to go with NetJets instead of the airlines.. Our company will have over 1000 airplanes and 5000 pilots shortly... My friends from the Army who went with American, United or Delta are on the streets and I feel for them...

Good luck with the hunt... Remember, your job at NetJets is not to turn left when you enter the airplane.. The owner in the back pays your salary...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back