• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indeed they have. I'm sure glad it is done, and I can't wait to see the details.

Great news to start my Friday! Congrats to all who contributed, and especially to the Neg Comm for the long hours they've invested towards reaching this TA. Looking forward to seeing the details!

I just got the email. Thanks to everyone involved in this lengthy process. A recall cannot happen soon enough for my family.

Incredible!!! I thought business jets would be in museums before it got TA'd. Congrats and Thanks for all the hard work.

I hope it's a good one! Congrats!

I hope it's a good one! Congrats!

My guess is "It's a great one!" and should be looked at like a million dollar lotto. Not enough to retire on, but life just got more comfortable.

I think it should allow for the continued strong growth of Flight Options, while giving the pilots a good chunk of what they need and breathing room for the company. My guess is it will also include provisions down the road for increased benefits when the economic situation of FO improves.

Just a guess...but I would bet on some recalls, not sure of crew ratio's, at this point, but a 7-7 sk, would dictate more lines thus more pilots.

Many thanks to all the principals.

Let's get the party started.

Latest resources

Back