Flightbag Stickers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cj610

Where can I get some cool aviation stickers for my new flightbag? The poor thing looks naked (cries rookie) without some. Also I suppose it is a good way to help identify ones bag.

Flightbag stickers

Search this board - there was a discussion about airplane stickers within the last month or two.
Good Luck

The best way is to go straight to the manufacturer and ask for them. Do that in person or by writing them. Most manufacturers have stickers of some sort. I used to pop into the airline office at McDonnell Douglas and ask for some DC-9 pr MD-80 flight crew stickers every six months when doing simulator training. They would always give me a couple. After Boeing bought them I went in there while they were preparing to close the office. They took me back to the cabinet and said, " take what you want ". Needless to say I now have a lot of McDonnell Douglas flight bag stickers. :D

The Boeing stores at Long Beach and Seattle sell their stickers. Not quite to the creative standard of the McD or other manufacturers stickers.

Another option is to go to an airliner convention. I believe the other thread talked about that.

Typhoonpilot

If you have a computer and a good printer, you can download pictures and logos and print them on sticker paper. I just printed off an Air Cal logo and I've got in on my bag now.

Otherwise, try the Stop Over Store online or the their stores in MSP and DTW.

Hi!

The Stopover Store in DTW has A LOT of good stickers. It's in the old terminal-not NWA and not international. They have mostly NWA & merged NWA AIrlines (Hughes AirWest, etc.) and some older airline stickers.

Cliff
GRB

FlyChicaga said:
Speaking of, anyone know where to get a hold of one of those 9/11 ribbon stickers that have the flight numbers on them? I think someone is using it as their avatar. I see a bunch of crews with them on their flight bags... is there somewhere particular where they got them? I'd like to put something on my bag in remembrance.

They were sent out by ALPA. Is Chicago Express and ALPA carrier? You should have gotten one.

LAXSaabdude.

anyone know where to get a hold of one of those 9/11 ribbon stickers that have the flight numbers on them?

ALPA sent them out to all ALPA Members.. I'm sure if you write or email them they would probably send you one.

For Boeing drivers, it's almost an obligation to put one of the "pudgy" stickers for the type you are flying on your flight bag....the cartoon character-style ones. Available thru the Boeing company stores.

FlyChicaga said:
...if this post comes up twice, it's cuz the board went whack on me trying to reply)

I've had that happen, but I just hit the "back" button, then go to the top and reopen the thread, and my post is already there.

Not sure why the board does that, but sometimes it flakes out when it is supposed to take you directly to your post. It doesn't mean it's not there, though.

LAXSaabdude.

well first you said "Cool Aviaiton stickers" that in itself is an oxymoron.

You can always try the walmart of the internet..EBAY

OR

Be origional and slap something cool on it. I mean everyone has those same stupid stickers. Haven't seen anyone with a Mac Truck or Allison-Chalmers (Thats a tractor for all you non-imbred country sum-b!tches)

Latest resources

Back