Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chup said:
The problem with these godless rubes is not whether the Law defines one way or another. The problem is that they possess these evil desires in their own hearts. So they will commit these evil acts in either case. Some will be restrained by the fear of the force of law. Some will not.

I am not without sin or even evil desires. What has restrained me from acting on these desires is not the Law. It is love of the God that created us. It is stronger than the instincts of nature.

Holy Crap!

El Chup, I tend to agree with you on many other issues, but man are you going over the top on this one. "Pillar of salt?" "Godless rubes?" Come on. You really need to get over yourself. It's nice that you have a set of morals you believe in. Just don't expect to be able to force everyone else to have to live by the same set of morals. I personally don't consider "fornication" illegal, immoral, or unconstitutional. Any amount of sermonizing and bible-thumping on your part is not going to change that.

Sex with a 16-year-old? I wouldn't, but it isn't illegal in Georgia. If you have a problem with that, then move to Georgia and write your congressman. Or better yet, become your congressman and change the law. Until then, the only alleged crime in this case is rape, and we'll have to wait and see if it holds water. I also tend to doubt it will.

If you think your saintly teenage daughters are telling you everything they're doing when they're out of your eyesight, then you're being pretty naive. You might want to develop a more skeptical approach. Good luck with those daughters - I hope they are and remain as pure as you believe them to be.

Geesh

The guy MAY be guilty of the crime, MAY be guilty of terrible judgement or low moral character, or MAY be the victim of a bogus charge and sensational news coverage... but that's all gonna have to come out later. It just baffles me that:
First--posters are stating that "he said" or "she said" as though the poster heard the statement directly. They came from a news report for crissakes, as preciously stated, the report that the accused is a "freelance" pilot should add a HUGE doubt to the validity of the rest of the story.
Second--Isn't it concievable that this MAY be a bogus get rich quick charge? How many folks out there (non-pilots) really know how low pilot pay is. Most people I talk to automatically assume that I pull in 6 figures and think that I am somehow lying to them when I let them know that the (insert your favorite regional here) pilot starts at less then $20K.
Lastly--remember the case (many years ago) of the young girl who was found bound and covered in feces that claimed that police officers had abducted and assaulted her (her name was something like Tarwana Brawley)? Her story was later proved to be bogus but not until after Al Sharpton and a bunch of other folks whipped their local community into a lather BEFORE THE FACTS CAME OUT AND AN INVESTIGATION WAS CONDUCTED! Look what happened to that dude that was the first suspect in the Atlanta Olympics bombing (Richard something), that poor dude's life was ruined by the press, and law enforcement's rush to calm the public and find the bad guy.

I'm not defending unacceptable behavior, if the guy did the crime, he should do the time. I will reserve judgement till I see some facts to come out though.

This thread was like watching congress argue over President Clinton. Congress at least investigated before they concluded...what if the poor guy was just getting a blowjob? I think the effort outweighs the reward for anything else in a relatively high traffic stairwell...

I’m going to be sadly disappointed (NOT) if this alleged sexual encounter turns out to be something different than what everyone is hoping. As I see it, the statement “Sources told Channel 2 Action News that the man contends the encounter was consensual” has been extrapolated into several pages of hopeful speculation about something that may be nothing more than a touch and a peck.

Sources – What source? First hand? Second hand? Remember our old CEO that said “If I hear it from more than one source, I believe it’s true.”

Channel 2 Action News – Sounds like we’re going to hear it first here. True or not.

Encounter - How did the word “encounter” evolve into the actual act of fornication, (complete with pants around the ankles, as describe by one person)?

This alleged incident has created a feeding frenzy of self proclaimed moralists, bible thumpers, and plain old gossips. The statement that really cracks me up is the ones claiming some special insight because they have daughters. It reminds me of an old Mel Brooks movie where a guy is pleading for his life because he has a family. One of the other men, in the same predicament says, “So you have a family. What does that make us? Expendable?

If she were my daughter, I’d tell her to not say anything until we get an agent. The windfall here is unlimited. Suing the airlines, the talk shows, movie deals. Maybe even Oprah.

What I’m saying is the facts at this point are pretty thin.

Latest News Source.........

I have it from a reliable source......... A passenger sitting behind the two during the flight overheard the girl ask the pilot "What's it like being a pilot and fliying for an airline". His response.... "When we get off this flight, follow me and I'll show you.":eek:

OMG, I don't know where to start...

El GoatMuncher, you are so far off in left field that the rest of us are looking at this thread with some SERIOUS feelings of RELIEF... relief that we never have to fly with you.

First, how many 16 year olds did I bag in this lifetime when I was between the ages of 15 and 19? D*mn... quite a few. I should go to jail for that? Hmmm... where is the age cutoff? In Georgia, apparently it's at 16.

The month before I met my wife I was 31 playing around with a 19 year old F/A... great sex, but missing a little something in conversational ability. Does that make me a pervert? My wife just shakes her head at me and laughs, knowing that when she was 16 she was messing around with a 30 year old and at 19 was doing the same with a 35 year old and regrets neither of them. It's called HUMAN NATURE.

So where does the cutoff exist between "sick" and simply "depraved" or even "sinful"? Never mind, please don't answer that question, I won't read most of the answer anyway BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL US WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG!

Last point, you quoted the Bible and talked about "pillars of salt" (Sodom and Gamorrha reference if memory serves - been a long time since private church school). Even after that event, and for many centuries thereafter, sanctified by priests of the day, what was the average age of marriage and therefore first-time sex in those times? Oh yeah, somewhere between 13 and 15. How many "arranged marriages" of those 13-15 year old girls were to 30- or 40- something men?

Oh my God... Some seriously hypocritical people at my church would like to invite you to potluck next week.

Incidentally, it may not matter that it happened in GA; if both parties are from Florida, she MIGHT successfully petition to have the case heard in Florida, and then he's screwed in even more ways than one.

Criminal? Not if she agreed to it. Stupid? In so many ways that I wouldn't let him drive my little brother's tricycle around the driveway.

p.s. I don't advocate sex with underage women, but if the girl is of legal age and willing at 16, then there is no one to blame but HER for not having better judgment (and sexual gratification instincts) and HER PARENTS FOR NOT TEACHING HER BETTER. But hey, I'm SURE that Goatboy will teach his daughters better and OF COURSE they will listen and not drink, smoke pot, or do ANY of those terrible sex things like kissing before they're 30 and married because you taught them so, right? :rolleyes: Not likely, buddy... kids will be kids and if they like older men, you're not going to be able to stop them.

Last edited:
Is that you, my Evil Twin? That must explain why all those strange women come up to me in the airport all furious about various depraved acts I performed with them when they were only 16......

Hey, what was the age of consent in OK? Did it apply to farm animals? BAAAAAAAA!

PM me and let me know what you are up to!

Und wie immer, das Stuka ist kaputt!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back