Flight Options Or Asa????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

msr

If you had to pick one to work for which one and why???? Pro's and cons from the experts much appreciated!! Thanks!!!!

Wow Thats a Tuffy

If Delta Survives ASA will be the place to go.

If Delta runs into trouble I would say Flight Options is the way to go.

Last edited:
being at FLOPs for over 5 years, I would suggest ASA. There probably just as much job security at ASA as there is at FLOPs (which is never that much in aviation!). FLOPs is not a carreer job and not a place you would want to stay at long. The upgrades are running 4 or more years now and you will be worked like a dog. Many of the perks we used to enjoy here have been slowly erroding away. Those are my 2 cents.

rajflyboy said:
Remember This: Your Best Corporate Job is still worse than your worst Airline Job. Flying 121 Rocks! Only thing that really stinks is FO pay at a regional. Other than FO Pay ASA is a 10 times better than any corporate aviation job.
LOL... Your ignorance is showing...

Falcon Captain??

I see you have no type ratings in 121 aircraft????? No 121 experience I assume.

So how can you sit here and say I'm ignorant. I have experience in both 121,135 and part 91. You Don't! Get a clue!

Remember This: Your Best Corporate Job is still worse than your worst Airline Job. Flying 121 Rocks! Only thing that really stinks is FO pay at a regional. Other than FO Pay ASA is a 10 times better than any corporate aviation job.[/
QUOTE]

Dude, you must be an Idiot, you must have never had a corporate pilot job, I will agree corporate flying is not for everyone, but to say that 121 flying is 10 times better? are you stoned? I have a pristine corporate job flying as a captain on a BBJ and I fly for a 121 airline on the Airbus, and will say that besides being gone alot more in my BBJ job, it is way more fun and pays a bunch more than I would ever make at an airline, I work my BBJ job part time and bet I still make more than you ever will

I have been in both worlds, and will say that the variation in flying and the Int'l flying is much more enjoyable than hitting the same places over and over again

Last edited:
rajflyboy said:
Wow Thats a Tuffy

If Delta Survives ASA will be the place to go.

If Delta runs into trouble I would say Flight Options is the way to go.

Remember This: Your Best Corporate Job is still worse than your worst Airline Job. Flying 121 Rocks! Only thing that really stinks is FO pay at a regional. Other than FO Pay ASA is a 10 times better than any corporate aviation job.
rajflyboy,

With your sophomoric comments it's hard to believe you have 16500 hours. Do really think that flying for Pfizer or GE is worse than, say, flying for Planet, or Colgan?

Also, there are NO airplanes that are certified or even unofficially designated as "121 aircraft" as you say. Do you really think that 121 is some badge of glory? Why don't you go to your local McDonald's? Some of your high school buddies might be there.

Did you get your experience from MS flight sim?

Last edited:
rajflyboy said:

This is officially the dumbest comment I have ever read on flightinfo.

I have a new candidate for my ignore list.

Latest resources

Back