• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for pointing that out.

CapnDan said Banking customers continue to bail.

Flight Express has not lost any work due to Check 21.

i see it happening too

i think capndan may be right. i see it happening all around me too. its like theres an undercurrent to check21. you cant deny that things are brewing. over the last year my cmopany has lost approx 20% of bank business. contacts at the bank admit they are retooling and gearing up. in the meantime they are relying on ground transportation to shuttle their stuff around until the transition is completed. besides who needs check flying? if youve got 135 mins why haul checks? jst get on board a commuter airline. their mins are about the same. ive seen guys get on with transtates, chataqua, psa, etc with as littleas 1200/100. thanks for the heads up capn.

I see those same numbers thrown at as hiring progresses. However, it's mainly bridge programs and walked-in resumes. I don't have either, so I guess I'm going to be staying up late the next year or so. :)

On that same topic, don't believe everything that you read. AviationInterviews.com is a great site, but if I had a quarter for every person who posted current job as 135 with less than 1200TT, I'd be off buying some CDs right now. Don't even get me started on the 800ME/1000TT posts. Yes, there's VFR 135, and some people get lucky, but it's a little more rare than that. Poke around a bit and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back