• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Crew Harassment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The one certainty in this situation is that AA's gate agents in MIA are among the WORST in the industry (close behind all ATL and JFK gate agents in my experience). Sure, it's difficult to deal with rowdy/rude passengers. With that said, these people need proper training and they need to live up to more professional service standards. Where do they get these people - the neighborhood 7-11?

Yep, it's always the crews fault for passenger ignorance.

Expensive fares can't come soon enough...for a number of reasons.

Here, here. I pray for the day when it costs $700 to go from MIA to LGA and not $199. The sooner the better.

Ahhhh....friendly skies again.

That is generally how I deal with these types of passengers but I am seeing a disturbing trend. Perhaps with the ticket prices going up "bus people" will go back to the buses.

I think you're on to something here. With the reductions in schedules and rjs, delays will decrease. Additionally, although income level is not necessarily an indicator of cranial capacity, there is a strong correlation. There should be a definite reduction in the retard crowd.

If questioned, I answer with "no Mam/sir, I have not been drinking, it doesn't go well with my antidepressant/heart/alzheimers medications."

Its easy, you act like a professional and don't respond.....it happens every single day to pro athletes.....how many of them do you see talking back to loudmouthed idiot fans?
Albert Belle was never afraid to respond
1. threw the ball from the outfield to the bleachers, nailed the guy square in the chest.
2. On Halloween, chased the kids throu the park in his SUV. They were egging his Rocky River house
3. Recently stalked his girlfriend becuase she dumped him

Last edited:
Albert Belle was never afraid to respond
1. threw the ball from the outfield to the bleachers, nailed the guy square in the chest.
2. On Halloween, chased the kids throu the park in his SUV. They were egging his Rocky River house
3. Recently stalked his girlfriend becuase she dumped him

But thats only one guy....imagine the "welcome" he and his teamates get when they play on the road....thankfully, on that team, they only had one idiot.

The one certainty in this situation is that AA's gate agents in MIA are among the WORST in the industry

Try standing by a podium for 10 minutes on a problem day and just listen to the endless line of pricks trying to validate their self esteem issues.

90% of them equate their 1 hour delay to Shackeltons ordeal in Antartica.

Maybe the Embry-Riddle guys are on to something???

It's hard to hear a passenger's comment when your ipod earbuds are in; whether it be walking through the terminal, or sitting on the flightdeck during boarding. :pimp:

Latest resources

Back