• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's new bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? Ok let's add JetBlue, Southwest, FedEx, Continental, USAir, & UPS to the equation. But no, all these thousands of people over the decades are wrong and you're right. Yeah, I buy that.

There is no doubt that some of the companies you list are great places to work and the unions have contributed to their success. There is also a list of airlines that are long forgotten, some had unions. I think you're overreaching.

Honestly, you flatter yourself including FO in the list.

TWA ASA guy - how many of the new global pilots coming from flex/options? Were they capts or fo's? What fleets?

Since TWA won't answer you, because it's a straight forward question and there is not a chance that he is able to try to shove it back in your face.
Then I will answer to the knowledge that I have

So far the one's that have been announced to us at Flops -

Flops pilots - 3 management, 1 line captain/ex-management
Flex - 2 pilots, don't know them, don't know their positions.

Soon to be going to school

Flops - 2 management
Flex - not known

If they had fixed the vacation and let me keep my seniority number, I'd have applied. I think they fixed the seniority number, but the vacation is still broken. Vacation is a big deal because of my wife's career. She has to plan well in advance to avoid conflicts. And losing a week of vacation wasn't helping either.

The Lady of Waterview, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft the new FX crew bases from the bosom of the water, :)

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Thank god someone finally got it. ^^

DENNIS: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers -- by hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society! If there's ever going to be any progress--

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Two of my fave quotes from the Grail.

It's amazing the difference between the real life flex guys and the ones here. Most I talk to in person are starting to understand the benefits of a CBA. And they are a lot nicer face to face....

I hear one of the Flex Koolaid drinking posters was at the CGF Cleveland Jet Center this morning shooting off his mouth blasting Flops mgt and how DW was brought in to save the company and fix all of the problems at Flops... what he didnt realize is that just about every line guy there was a Flops scheduler or dispatcher and the lady working the desk is friends with Kenn's admin. They were amazed at his delusional rants as they were impressed with all of the previous Flex crews they had met.

Sounds like the Flex guys are going soon going to be moving up a number on their seniority list.

I hear one of the Flex Koolaid drinking posters was at the CGF Cleveland Jet Center this morning shooting off his mouth blasting Flops mgt and how DW was brought in to save the company and fix all of the problems at Flops... what he didnt realize is that just about every line guy there was a Flops scheduler or dispatcher and the lady working the desk is friends with Kenn's admin. They were amazed at his delusional rants as they were impressed with all of the previous Flex crews they had met.

Sounds like the Flex guys are going soon going to be moving up a number on their seniority list.

While I don't condone someone spouting off on something they are not educated about (and I have no idea who this guy was), why would he be fired for promoting DW? I thought people who praised our leadership were promoted according to FLOPs logic???

If she is here to lead us all then why haven't the FLOPS pilots heard from our new leader? We can't get on yammer....no more weekly message....nothing. why is that?

It was 442fx....I heard about before they left the fbo. Bashing the other storefronts is not a line pilots job....leave that to management guys.

Latest resources

Back