Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
How long until the seniority list is corrected to show Flexjet pilots at the top?

Fairly? according to who? Josef Goebbels?
[FONT=&quot]A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth.[/FONT]

it will be done fairly unlike the Dubinsky disaster
Trick question there is no list. Whoever humps Ricci leg fastestest gets the bigger metal and 80 percent the pay they should....bc that’s when KENN says should happen. You’ll almost make 200K....working 216 days a year!!!!,

LOF’ingL. Yeah. He just gave longevity to all the transfers who came over and took big metal out of seniority. Congrats. You just lost 100 spots on day one of the Ricci regime.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. The reason you have no idea is because I never once heard from you concerning the SLI. For all the mathematical illiterates out here, I’ll explain it quickly once more:

60%~ of Flexjet pilots percentage was better than before. That’s roughly 179 of the original 299.

25 pilots lost between 5-14%. They were all CA’s and most are Red Label now.

95~ pilots were between 0 and -5%, which is basically breaking even.

So, 274 of 299 Flex pilots did pretty good. The other 25 sit comfortably in Challengers, Red Label, or International Red Label. I’ll stand by these stats any day.

Rencavage and others are pushing straight percentage, which takes away all those gains. Ricci is giving back to the transfers their longevity for being at Flexjet, which is going to severely punish the bottom half of the Flexjet list. How you guys don’t see this is beyond me. But then again, you just squandered the best opportunity in 30-40 years in aviation to get a major contract. Pilots are scarce. Profits are record breaking. Prime time to score a contract with the company on the ropes. And you fools just blew it. By the way, Ricci gave $5 Million to the Notre Dame marching band. $5 Million divvied up amongst you guys in your upcoming just announced bonus would equal roughly $8,000 each. Instead you’re getting $1,000. Good luck to you all. You’re going to need it.

There is no seniority at a company that has no union!!!

You are working for a company with the right to hire and fire at their WHIM, not yours....

Seniority ROTFLMAO...at you...

Latest resources

Back