• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Organize Now?

Are we getting screwed?

Good question.

The Employment Agreement is certainly not providing the protections of a Collective Bargaining Agreement under the RLA.

The Flexjet pilot group needs to consider whether organizing is in order. It appears that change is in the air.

The TMC pilot group reached out to Local 1108. This week the NMB accepted an application for investigation and a vote will follow. It only took a matter of weeks.

The Flexjet pilot group could be in the same situation by the years end.

So you're saying that in the next 60+ days FJ crews could be in the same sinking ship as FO AND TMC.... things are worse than I thought!

So you're saying that in the next 60+ days FJ crews could be in the same sinking ship as FO AND TMC.... things are worse than I thought!

Not sure how you consider TMC a sinking ship. I just went down with the sinking ship know as Avantair, so I know what a sinking ship feels like.

TMC's making money hand-over-fist... Not sure TMC qualifies as a sinking ship!

Flex Guys,

Did something happen recently with your 401k? A bird told me its not included in your benefits package for next year.

Not sure how you consider TMC a sinking ship. I just went down with the sinking ship know as Avantair, so I know what a sinking ship feels like.

TMC's making money hand-over-fist... Not sure TMC qualifies as a sinking ship!

I wasn't really referring to the companies.

Latest resources

Back