• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Call "Ka-Rosa" sedan service. You'll talk to Vinny. Not sure the price, but it will be cheaper than the others, and includes taxes, tolls, and tip. He has 3 brand new SUVs and a mercedes. Great service, long history with Flexjet.... 201-647-9929

I second Night and Day.

Viinny from Ka Rosa, by the way, is Vinny the former driver from Night and Day. I actually had a lot of bad luck with Night and Day... cars that never showed or were late, or went to the wrong hotel to get me, bad drivers that were on deaths door...

If I were you I'd try to do a "tag along." More than likely, you're probably not the only FJ person on that morning flight to EWR. (I hear we're trying to get that morning EWR Maddog painted in our swoopey R,W & B paint job). If/when you see some of the others, explain your FNG qualifications, and try to catch a lift with them. Then call the limo company (before leaving DFW) and tell them you're riding with <state name of crewmember>.

A lot of Netjets pilots (including myself) take the limo from EWR to TEB (company pays for the limo). So if you see an ugly yellow tie, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to share.

Thanks Oz. We could use a little more of that spirit on this Board. Yeah, Ditto for your guys, as well as the other frax.

I hear ya on the yellow. We get into some hilarious new tie discussions here too.

Latest resources

Back