• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To make things worse RH was personally calling FO guys to offer interviews. - From Nolife. RH is a manager from Flex? How'd a Flex manager obtain a list of names & contact info on Options pilots? Separate operations, right??

I have to admit, that is great that you guys get all that out of Flex, except for the last day going over 14. Before it was written to a 14 hr duty, our schedulers would exploit this to the maximimum.
Your OT is amazing, I REALLY hope for you guys that it doesn't get affected, however I am afraid though that Kenn will take that away, he firmly believes in making the pilots work to maximum potential. As they say, 14 hr duty, 10/24 hrs flying is not a limitation, it is a goal for scheduling.

I have to admit, that is great that you guys get all that out of Flex, except for the last day going over 14. Before it was written to a 14 hr duty, our schedulers would exploit this to the maximimum.
Your OT is amazing, I REALLY hope for you guys that it doesn't get affected, however I am afraid though that Kenn will take that away, he firmly believes in making the pilots work to maximum potential. As they say, 14 hr duty, 10/24 hrs flying is not a limitation, it is a goal for scheduling.

Well our scheduling department is adamant of getting us out on the very first flight of the day on day 1 - just to go to a hotel and high fives are given all around by them when they get us home at 11:59pm on last day after 6 hours of standby (when absolutely no flying going on) and the required 2 legger through CLT...

To make things worse RH was personally calling FO guys to offer interviews. - From Nolife. RH is a manager from Flex? How'd a Flex manager obtain a list of names & contact info on Options pilots? Separate operations, right??

I wouldn't read too much into how he got the list. It's no secret that the two companies are in dialogue with one another. So, for him to obtain a list of these guys should come as no surprise. It doesn't mean that we aren't separate companies.

What's the holiday pay at Flex?
How much do you get extra for working Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Please don't ask what the Flight options policy has been for the last 15 years for holiday pay.

Please don't ask what the Flight options policy has been for the last 15 years for holiday pay.[/QUOTE]

Isn't every day a holiday?

What's the holiday pay at Flex?
How much do you get extra for working Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Please don't ask what the Flight options policy has been for the last 15 years for holiday pay.

Fleet wide, on average, it's some where around $75 added to your daily rate. Not worth working a major holiday for.

Isn't every day a holiday?[/QUOTE]

Everyday's a holiday, every march a parade, and every meal a banquet. I love the Core.

Latest resources

Back