Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet is through all recalls, hiring off street soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The way I read it from JW those that are left get to compete with outsiders for future open positions. Maybe I misunderstood but it sounds like they're not going down the whole list and offering them first dibs, just the ones who are still within the 2 year window since being let go. Sounds dubious to me but then they're also not offering any of the Challenger openings to those of us with sore backs and necks in the Lears so nothing would surprise me.

Gone longer than 2 years it's a re interview, most likely you will get preference in interview dates.

The way I read it from JW those that are left get to compete with outsiders for future open positions. Maybe I misunderstood but it sounds like they're not going down the whole list and offering them first dibs, just the ones who are still within the 2 year window since being let go. Sounds dubious to me but then they're also not offering any of the Challenger openings to those of us with sore backs and necks in the Lears so nothing would surprise me.

That has pissed so many lear FO's off..what kind of top 100 company would not offer those 300 slots to the poor guys in the Lears sitting bitch for 7 years?! They just don't care about QOL and it's going to cost them in morale.

Mr. fugazi, the company offers free mental health counseling for those who seek it out...sounds like it might help your anger issues.
WL19

Are the recalls in response to fleet growth/increased flying hours or because of attrition?

Good news regardless, but inquiring minds want to know.

Latest resources

Back