• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

smartelephant

smartelephant
Gentlemen,
I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm too lazy to look for the answer. How many hours per year, on average, would an FO from each fleet(40/45, 60, 300, 604/5) fly? All who have any idea please feel free to respond before tuesday.

500 to 700 hours a year all fleets. Give or take. The 300 is the hardest working fleet at the moment.

i am in the 60 and I am really lazy. I bid down to 14 days/period as much as I can. I did around 400 hours in my first year. I had a decent number of days sitting in the hotel that year with no trips though, and I seem to be flying more this year.

Do you guys get to keep your hotel and airline points?

Yes.

And after 9 months this year I'm up to a whopping 320 hours.

I'm on the 45 and have been online since the 1st week of May and am at the 250 hour mark. I'm also already a Gold Member at Hilton and close to 20,000 miles on American. It adds up quickly.

I'm on the 45 and have been online since the 1st week of May close to 20,000 miles on American. It adds up quickly.

You must be in DFW. I have been here for almost 2 years and I still have not got status with any airline since we Florida guys can not use just one airline but everyone and their brother.
Far as flying hours last year I average 63 hours a month and so far for this year I am averaging 64.5 a month.

Bailey

Latest resources

Back