• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wankel7

It's a slippery slope...
Flex Contract

Wondering if anybody has left inside their two year deal?

Payment plans, thugs that like knee caps, they didn't care?

Thanks

Last edited:
It is not a binding contract. Leave if you have something better. If they take you to court you will win. The few they have gone after won their cases. The contract is illegal so dont worry about it. They usually only go after the ones they didnt like or didnt drink the FJ koolaid.

Flex possible new hire questions.

Then why have one?

What is the upgrade time right now for a new hire at Flex? I know everyone goes back to the lear and loses a year in pay.

Are people signing on to NJ for the big pay raise or riding the fence and waiting to see what management does at Flex.

RW

If a Flex newhire went to NJA and the company chose to come after you for the contract you could pay them and still have 9k in your pocket after shelling out the 20k.
16/12 at Flex: 40.5k
18/10 at NJA: 69.5k

Unless Flex does something nice it's a no brainer. Live at home, pay no health premium, better vacation, more money, and does the upgrade really matter unless you're still looking for a better job than Flex in the long run.

IMO... I wouldn't sit on the fence. NJA takes a while from application to start date I'd apply now and get in before the hoard.

Why is it every GD time a question is asked about flexjet you get info about netjet?

Hey NJ pilots some guys may not want to work there so unless you are asked about YOUR company STFU PLEASE

Why is it every GD time a question is asked about flexjet you get info about netjet?

Hey NJ pilots some guys may not want to work there so unless you are asked about YOUR company STFU PLEASE

Well then if you don't look at the payscales of the different companys, come over to FLOPS and tell them you will work for the curent pay scale, and when we get a pay raise, you can just not take the raise and you can STFU. called research

If a Flex newhire went to NJA and the company chose to come after you for the contract you could pay them and still have 9k in your pocket after shelling out the 20k.
16/12 at Flex: 40.5k
18/10 at NJA: 69.5k

Hey NOLIFE, thanks for the info, I didn't know this. I don't want to work at NJ's, I would rather work at FLEX, (For 30k less) but this was good info none the less..........

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back