Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Well I was hoping this wouldn't happen after all but looks like the first CR7 is heading to STL today for GoJets. Sad day

Not to worry. Hulas amazing maintenance practices will turn it into a huge pile of crap in no time

Well I was hoping this wouldn't happen after all but looks like the first CR7 is heading to STL today for GoJets. Sad day

....as sad as the day it was transferred to us from Comair? Is there any difference?

....as sad as the day it was transferred to us from Comair? Is there any difference?
Times were different when we got them, DL transferred them to us. Now DL wanted us to fly them at a loss. We said NO, I still think it's sad that these "alter ego" airlines are the ones to get these airplanes.

Times were different when we got them, DL transferred them to us. Now DL wanted us to fly them at a loss. We said NO, I still think it's sad that these "alter ego" airlines are the ones to get these airplanes.

I'm sorry, just how is that different from when those same airplanes went from Comair to ASA? Or is it that it benefited you and thus was okay?

The way Brad Rich tells it SKYW was already losing money in that contract before it was put up for rebid. I can't blame them for raising their bid to one that would be profitable, but obviously G7 thinks they can do it at the lower rate. Also, ExpressJet's (ASA) code is now EV, not XE.

You guys don't need to get in a pissing match. It's just management tactics. It's Delta for Pete's sake. These guys would kill your first born for some dough. Look around weak airlines are taking a dive. We will be ok.

Latest resources

Back