Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AF757Pilot

Finally at SWA
I got a call yesterday from LS to get fingerprinted, which I accomplished today at BWI. SWA sure has great people! It is so nice to see things happening.

Cool people is right...

I just got an October issue of Luv Lines sent to me from the People Department at SWA. Included was a nice note wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving and thanking me for my continued patience. Anyone else get this out the blue? Seems like every holiday I'm in the pool I get nice letters from the company. If they're that cool outside the company to us poolies I can only imagine how nice it is on the inside. Can't wait to get there!!!

Got mine also, at first thought it was the background stuff again, not that I'd mind that, but a copy of LUV lines is much preferred.

Dumb question, did Lindsey Lang get married and is now Lindsey S., or is LS someone else, or am I missing something?

Holiday Mail

Got my copy two days ago along with a thank you message. It's good to hear that SWA is still asking poolies to get fingerprinted...the more the better. Seems to me that's an indication that lots of people will go to a training class. Happy Holidays.

That's nothing! I got the magazine, a signed photo from Herb, a bottle of Wild Turkey, an official apology letter, (hand written) for being in the pool so long, a box of roasted peanuts, inflatable 737, Colleen's special thanksgiving recipe for pecan pie and a 10 person, auto inflating dinghy for those in the deep end.;)

LUVLines

Dudes,
I received my LUVLines on Monday! It is good to be thought of - Thanks SWA!
:D

Another person

firstthird said:
Dumb question, did Lindsey Lang get married and is now Lindsey S., or is LS someone else, or am I missing something?

LS is another person working in the PD at LUV. Lila (sp?).

People....

Got my LUV Lines and LUV letter too.....

It's all about the People here -

if you likes what your are seeing now, and enjoyed the interview process 1/2 as much as I did - just WAIT until we are all on board being SWA employees.

Yes, I'll have another pitcher of Kool-Aid, thankyouverymuch, Wild Turkey sounds pretty good as well!!!:D :D

CEO
Pool Rat, Inc.

Latest resources

Back