• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Final Judgement DOJ - AA / US

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And now the fun begins....who is representing the Airways folks during SLI etc....etc...

For those of us who have followed the usapian train wreck all these years, the end is near. For those of you who have lived that...dream? the nightmare is nearly over, one way or another.

That has already been addressed and confirmed false.

Which is cheaper MIA or CLT? CLT is cheapest major hub in USA

Which has more capacity to expand or maintain operations? CLT

CLT will not see any significant changes, except maybe some growth due to AA hub connects that make more geographic sense thru CLT than MIA, DFW or NYC. Which is to say all of them, nearly.

The USAPA merger committee remains in place and in force until the SLI with APA is complete. Once complete it will go away.

It will go away after the representation vote. Far away!:beer:

USAPA has deluded itself into thinking it is relevant or will play any part in the SLI.

A vote will not be required.
It will be if APA wants to avoid dealing with the Charlotte Kinder Kare. They can send out cards and force an election which will put USAPA out for good before they can do any more damage.

Why would they want to risk being put under an injunction by USAPA's trademarked antics if they don't have to?

What's the latest on the Nic and using it during the SLI process? I know the judge was supposed to rule on ripeness of the case but I haven't followed it lately. I can't imagine any arbitrator using anything else, but stranger things have happened....

What's the latest on the Nic and using it during the SLI process? I know the judge was supposed to rule on ripeness of the case but I haven't followed it lately. I can't imagine any arbitrator using anything else, but stranger things have happened....

A Westie friend there said final documents to be filed on the 16th of this month, and then they wait....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back