• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feds: YGBSM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blame anyone who voted for Obama a second time around....

You guys need to stop! You sound more and more delusional every day!!!!
You need to blame ALL of them! Democrats, Republicans, Independents!! Every branch of our political system is in complete disarray! Bunch of bums that need to be sent home! It is shameful that this bums have the balls to collect a salary for doing absolutely nothing day in and day out!

You guys need to stop! You sound more and more delusional every day!!!!
You need to blame ALL of them! Democrats, Republicans, Independents!! Every branch of our political system is in complete disarray! Bunch of bums that need to be sent home! It is shameful that this bums have the balls to collect a salary for doing absolutely nothing day in and day out!

No need to send them home. Let them work a real job!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/FAA-Says-Hangars-No-Place-For-Homebuilders222534-1.html

I'm doomed. I have a motorcycle, several mountain bikes, skis, a couch, beer fridge and in a few years when I pay off my house I plan on building an RV-8 in my hangar as well.

Seriously, who comes up with this sh1t?

Prepare to be audited by the IRS with visits from both the EPA (especially if you have gas cans in your hanger) and the FBI and FDA.

What's your full name and address?

You need to blame ALL of them! Democrats, Republicans, Independents!!

Well, actually, the blame lies with the dumb masses who repeatedly PUT the clowns who engineer this stuff, or oversee the tyrannical bureaucracies that do, in office. They don't elect themselves...YOU do.

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress."

Frederick Douglass

Latest resources

Back